Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Central Utah went from pleasant temps yesterday to rain , snow with a hard freeze warning for tonight. Back to good weather by wed. High wind warnings for tonight.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Fourth Monday

Enjoyed a fun weekend and the weather was good. I hope you had a good time. Remember that every day is what you make it.

The temperature around us will be only in the 40s and some sun. High today only 49°F, low of 36°F. The grass is starting to look good again and the leaves are getting less.

Enjoy your day and stay Healthy. ......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday

Well, my local area received about .2" of Rain yesterday. This morning the temperature was 42°F and cloudy. High today only 46°F, low of 35°F.

About done with the wife's stuff on the list. Probably going to be another week or two doing the last of the leaves.

Enjoy your Day. .......

Spyder Garage

17 degrees this morning and there is still ice on the roads from the weekend snow. Still having record cold temps. Forecast is for a warm up this weekend. Will see.
    David Petrick
    Certified Professional Photographer
    2020 Limited Dark , Magma Red Black

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs: Finally, two days of almost steady rain. The ponds for the cows are filling up again. Temps have hovered in the low 40's. The wind has that winter "edge" to it. Still, mostly green pasture and grass. Leaves losing their bright colors and now going to tones of brown. I would say we still have 80% leaves on the trees. Supposed to warm up in a couple days.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

COLD, COLD, COLD...... here in the desert. It only got to 72 yesterday after being near 90 the day before. I refuse to turn the heater on in the house just yet. It is supposed to get back near 90 by the weekend. Some areas in Northern Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado are experiencing snow. At least my air conditioning is getting a couple days rest. It got down to about 50 last night. When I got up for my mid nights' pee, the house was in the low 60s. I put my big old heavy terrycloth bathrobe on, turned the collar up over my ears and jumped back into bed. Put some ribs in the oven on a slow cook this morning for supper tonight. The oven will heat the house today. The ribs will get finished off on the BBQ later. Jeeeezzz, I getting to be an old cheap skate...... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday

45°F this morning. Going up to 56°F today with clouds. Low of 39°F.

Stay Healthy. ......

Spyder Garage

Supposed to be back up into the 60's Sunday through Tuesday here, glad mine didn't go into hibernation early. I'm feeling a November ride in the hills.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Rainy Days

Weather People are saying all day rain today. We have received about .2" so far this morning. 43°F and some rain.

This will be an inside work day. I have saved a few projects for a rainy day.

Today's high will be only 48°F with rain, low of 36°F.

Stay Dry..........

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs: Still rain, rain, rain. The temperature has climbed to the middle 40's now. Going to cool down for a couple hours this PM but we are supposed to warm up to 65 by Friday.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Last Friday of October

Good Morning, Seems like this month has sailed by very quickly. 36°F now and only a high of 43°F with some sun, low is 30°F.

Yesterday was a good rain day, received about an inch of rain. Most of the Farmers were done with their harvest of beans and were working on the corn.

Stay Warm..........

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs: Woke up to mid 30's and some frost on the ground. Now 42 and Sun, sun, sun. Looks like it will be a nice riding day today.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

68 out today, had to go for a ride. Did about 70 miles today. No, I’m not getting a Harley... it’s just a nice stop to grab a cup of pre-ride coffee.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

We're back to the mid to upper 80s here. Taking the bike to the hospital (dealer) tomorrow for replacements of some body brackets and upgrade of the drive shaft in addition to a couple other minor things. They want it for 2 days so I'm bringing it in on Saturday so they can get right to it first thing Tuesday. Unfortunately going to miss some prime time riding with temperatures close to 90. From now until the end of May is our best riding weather. We haven't seen any rain for a few months now and nothing in the forecast. While most of the nation was enjoying good summer riding weather, we were hunkered down in air conditioned rooms with outside temperatures of 115 and above. This time of year is why a lot of people endure harsh summers here in the desert. Really looking forward to getting the bike on the road. See you next month...... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Default Goodbye to October 2020

YES, another month is almost over. Seems like this year has gone by quickly. Woke up to a chilly morning of 30°F and some sun.

Lots of leaves to deal with in the yard. I hope they all come down this weekend. I really am tired of dealing with them.

Today's high will be only 55°F with sunshine, low of 34°F.

Enjoy your Ryde Time. ......

Spyder Garage

No ride today, high wind warning with gusts to 65mph. Monday and Tuesday highs mid to upper 60’s though. Looks like the November ride should be nice.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs: Beautiful and sunny today. 50 and climbing. The weather people are saying we are headed for a week of mostly high 60's to low 70's. We will take that.

See you all next month on the flip side. And....don't forget to set your clock back one hour. It is that time again.

2020 F3L , Magma Red