Spyder Garage

Default Spyder RT-S 2014 SE6 (Los Angeles)

This is a 2014 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE6 (with the semi-automatic transmission) in Yellow with the larger 1330 engine and six speed transmission.

I just purchased a new Spyder, so there are some parts on this one I’ll be taking off soon (unless you buy it first) including RaceTech shocks (a $1,700 value), a BajaRon Sway Bar, and Lidlox handlebar helmet locks.

Included extras not to be removed are a full set of LED light in place of the reflectors, LED headlight lamps, and the “Missing Brake Light”, all of which I find to be safety essentials.

There is also a great center iPhone mount from Providence Spyder accessories with a charger. The analog gauges have been removed, and are easily reattached, and will be included with the bike.

The windshield assembly pictured will be replaced with a standard Can-Am windshield, and the adjustable side wing deflectors come with the bike. This is outfitted to be a great ride with the accessories that keep a stock look but provide better safety and an enhanced ride.

For those “in the know”, this Spyder has been very well maintained by Lou of Pirate Powersports and has had no major issues (and the minor ones have been corrected). There is no current maintenance needed.

I’m happy to talk with serious buyers and answer questions, so please feel free to reach out by cell from 9am to 8pm PST or to PM me. 213-364-9453

Photos on my Craigslist Ad:
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...206091662.html

68K miles
    $10,995.
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.

Spyder Garage

Love your garage flooring...
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by davev1pa View Post
    Love your garage flooring...
    https://racedeck.com/racedeck-produc...play-flooring/
    2020 RT Limited in the ultra cool Deep Marsala Dark edition.

Baja Ron Anti-Sway Bar, LED reflectors, Lamonster USB Charger (and phone mount), Can-Am Low Windshield, X-Creen Tour Variable Windscreen Spoiler Blade, Power Commander, Dilithium powered Flux Capacitor (not yet fully functional).
    Maintained by Lou at Pirate Powersports.