Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone know what the October BuRP promotions on 2021 RTs will be?

Not sure if this is public knowledge I can find somewhere on BRPs website (I looked and don't see anything). I'm trying to see what the BRP promotions will be for October on 2021 RTs (specifically base models, if that matters). I'm still trying to work a deal w/my local stealer but would like to know what the promo would be before they try to hamstring me when I speak with them tomorrow. You know, if BuRP is offering 2.99% for 72 months PLUS $2000 rebate and the stealer says they are only offering 2.99% for 48 months and a $500 rebate... You know what I mean.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    Not sure if this is public knowledge I can find somewhere on BRPs website (I looked and don't see anything). I'm trying to see what the BRP promotions will be for October on 2021 RTs (specifically base models, if that matters). I'm still trying to work a deal w/my local stealer but would like to know what the promo would be before they try to hamstring me when I speak with them tomorrow. You know, if BuRP is offering 2.99% for 72 months PLUS $2000 rebate and the stealer says they are only offering 2.99% for 48 months and a $500 rebate... You know what I mean.
    There is supposed to be a 2021 reveal on their site Oct 1. That should have the information you are looking for.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

BRP's website shows up to a $2000 rebate on both the RT and F3 2020's.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Doesn't show anything on 2021s yet. Just checked a few minutes ago. Still waiting.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Promotions (discounts) presently are from 9/1/2020 thru 10/31/2020 - so I would think that October is already covered. $2K off some models and 2.99% financing

https://promotions-on-road.can-am.br...spyder-rt-2020

My bad - you wanted 2021 and I posted 2020

Website hasn't been updated for 2021 as of 2 minutes ago
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Here's the new RT:

https://youtu.be/OkV1REmRq6Y

It's a new color with some badging and trim that's specific to the new Sea to Sky model.

Most of the changes are in appearance. Some may like it, others may not.
    The semi rigid bag liners look the same with the addition of the new badging.
    They didn't say anything about the mirrors.

Significant changes are the integrated lighting on the side of the floorboards and the adjustable handlebar.
    The adjustable handlebar is a nice idea, but in my opinion still falls short of the HeliBars.
    I may look into the adjustable wind deflectors.

Someone pipe up if they know anything about pricing.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Why would they be offering rebates or discounts on 2021 bikes when they are trying to clear the 2020 bikes out of the showrooms? Or am I reading this incorrectly.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    Why would they be offering rebates or discounts on 2021 bikes when they are trying to clear the 2020 bikes out of the showrooms? Or am I reading this incorrectly.
    Your reading it incorrectly. The sales event for the 21's is just 2.99% financing.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Looks nice, sure.... But really, all the changes they've presented are just 'pretty fripperies' that cost BRP stuff all and do even less than that for most potential buyers!!

The Spyder itself is a bloody fantastic machine, has been all along; and the 2020 on RT versions are clearly a marked improvement over previous models in many areas, except that they're still being MASSIVELY LET DOWN by the crappy attention to detail from BRP - and I'm not even (really... ) harping on about the ****ty OE Spec Kendas (altho they certainly could STILL do with some fixing, or at least BRP recognising that they fail so many people and encouraging dealers to fit something more suited to their customer's needs & wants... ie, just about anything but Kendas!! )

It's a shame all these hi-powered directors & execs who spent so much time on appearing in these publicity pap vids delivering a 'somewhat less than convincing' sales pitch didn't spend even half of that time on chasing the people to get the dodgy rear fit & finish sorted properly; or getting the appalling BRP Connect debacle of an app/dash/interface working even vaguely like properly for everyone!!

This release & the associated release vids seen so far only serve to detract a LOT from the entire BRP & Spyder/Ryker brand & reputation; makes all those directors & execs appear somewhat hypocritical at the least; and is really failing to recognise the already identified and still being ignored REAL needs and wants of their customers... instead, once again they try to fob off those customers & potential buyers with piss-ant trimmings & fripperies that really do nothing to address those continuing and long term issues - issues that by fixing, would make these machines truly outstanding and very likely increase BRP's sales and market penetration significantly! BRP could be a real player in the recreational 'motor-cycle/trike' market, but they seem to want to be considered & widely recognised as the 'lead manufacturer' in providing only quirky second-rate attempts at an otherwise phenomenal concept!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-01-2020 at 11:12 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelscs View Post
    Your reading it incorrectly. The sales event for the 21's is just 2.99% financing.
    Got it.
    2015 RT , Black