Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default No Longer For Sale! 2015 F3-S SE-6 Road Warrior Foundation-themed

Time to change up my ryde. This is the first Road Warrior Foundation-themed, 2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SE-6, with 28,860 miles on the odometer; the mileage will be changing as I continue to ride. I have clear TX title for the bike. $12,800.

Standard features on the bike include: the 1330 cc, 3-cyl engine; electronic shift/semi-automatic transmission; and cruise control.

Installed BRP Accessories:
    1. Blueridge Windscreen, blacked out and engraved “Freedom Is Not Free” (Tatoo Your Ryde/Sara Clark),
    2. Short Reach Handlebars,
    3. Heater Hand Grips,
    4. Auxiliary/Fog Lights,
    5. Monoseat Cowl,
    6. Rider Running Boards
    7. Position 4 Brake pedal
    8. Fox Podium 1.5 Front Shocks
    9. Fox Podium 2.0 Rear Shock
    10. RT sway/torsion bar w/solid Heim Joint end links

Installed Non-BRP accessories:
    11. Custom Dynamics LED lighting
    a. Front turn signals
    b. Front fender Bright Sides
    c. Front fender skirt Lights
    d. Front fender Tip lights
    e. NOTE: all lights flash for turn signals
    12. XK Glow underlighting including in back of grill (12 locations),
    13. Dual Bad Boy air horns w/30 amp relay, chrome on left horn is discolored
    14. TricLED "Kit" light (below frunk lid),
    15. SpyderPops Bump Skid,
    16. Carbon fiber tank protector pad
    17. X-creen clamp-on windshield extension
    18. Body Wrap by Signature Graphics (Springfield, MO)
    19. Custom aluminum luggage rack with attached Leatherworks Saddlebags, with LED run-turn-brake sidelights.
    20. GPS and mount (the GPS is a H-D branded Garmin 660 Zumo “Road Tech”)

Engine Armor plasma coating is on: front wheels, suspension A-arms, exposed frame tubes and components, grill components, and fog light nacelles.
    I took video of the lighting at night so you can see it in action. The files are too large to post with the ad but you can have them per request (I'll need your email address to do so.)

Accessories pictured but will be removed prior to trade are:
    21. RAM mounts on windshield frame
    22. CB radio, antenna, and associated wiring
    23. External power (cigarette lighter) socket mounted to windshield frame

Comments and other notes:

The pictures lost detail when uploading. I can send them directly to you (but I will need an email address) so you'll be able to see the reference numbers and detail in the photos.

History:
    This was the first Can-Am Spyder customized for the Road Warrior Foundation for their annual fundraiser. The customization work was provided by Craig Anders and Lamonster Garage, along with a host of their suppliers. I added the LED lighting, luggage rack and saddlebags. It has been on 4 of the 7 annual RWF rides. The bike received “Best In Show” and “Best Lighting” awards at Spyderfest 2018.

Condition:
    The front tires and front brakes rotors have about 6K miles on them. The rear tire will be replaced (as the Arachnid tire has almost 20K miles on it).

The OEM battery was just replaced with a USA-made Big Crank™ ETX18L.

The exhaust components have been modified. The Primary Muffler has had the honeycomb structure removed. The Secondary Muffler has had the internal baffles removed and outside was sandblasted to removed paint, exposing the stainless steel shell.

The bike has been stored inside except for when riding, thereby minimizing UV fading and damage.

On the custom fabricated luggage rack and saddlebag mounts: there are a pair of threaded knobs, that if removed, the luggage rack will rotate forward and allow access to the Monoseat Cowl; see Photo 2, “A” for the location.

Damage: see the circled area on Photo 5 shows the area and Photo 6 the detail. Road shrapnel (on the 2018 RWF ride) caused a gouge through the body wrap and into frunk lid. I left it as it added to the character of the machine but it is damage, nonetheless.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pauly1; 09-28-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added downloading picture statement
    pauly1 - SpyderDeb's 'wrench'
    2018 F3-T & 2015 F3-S Road Warrior Foundation Tribute customs
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500
    2015 F3-S , OEM na Basic Black with Custom Wrap

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Added links to high-res photo/video and videos showing lighting and turn signal operations:

Photos
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4q2vx9cbf...hotos.mp4?dl=0

Lighting
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcmwxr2cj2...hting.mp4?dl=0

Turn Signals
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hhb6o8cbq...gnals.mp4?dl=0
    Last edited by pauly1; 09-30-2020 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Added link descriptions
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Decided over the weekend riding that I'm emotionally attached to this bike. It is no longer for sale.

Wayne
    IBA #48220 SS1000 BB1500