Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Kawasaki Nomad for sale

For those that don't know, 2014 was the last year of the Nomad . It also had a (1) year paint scheme (black/white/most chrome is blacked out). My Nomad is in very good condition. The only flaws I've seen are a couple of touched up scratches and the usual boot marks on the right saddlebag lid.

The Nomad has LOW miles (~8500) that may go slightly up as I'd like to ride around the block just to keep the fluids flowing. The oil was changed just before I bought it at the beginning of the year and I've only put about 300 miles on her. She has BRAND NEW tires (Metzler Cruisetec up front and Dunlop American Eagle in the back). I'd be surprised if there are 100 miles on the tires. The bike is mostly stock other than the following: Airlite leatherette crash bar closeouts ($120), Chucksters larger lowers ($50), Grasshopper backrest (used $50), extra wind deflector above the stock windscreen ($40), mirror extenders ($20), (2) RAM mounts ($35) and driving lights ($250). The ECU has been reflashed, adding about 10hp and 10lbft of torque.

This bike runs great and needs nothing. I'd love to keep it but I don't feel comfortable on 2 wheels any longer.

KBB says it's worth $7800. I'd take $5000 just to get rid of it. I owe the bank so someone would need to be local (or trust me w/your check). I'd say it's well worth what I'm asking, especially w/$500 worth of new rubber, the ECU reflash and the other misc stuff.

It's located in North Wilkesboro, NC and is available for viewing any Saturday (all day) or Sunday afternoon. I'm also available most weekday evenings after 6pm. My insurance only covers me so if you want to take it for a test ride, put the cash in my hand. I'd be happy to ride it down the block and back so you can see that it runs well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

More pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Forgot I had this ad up. Sorry, admins.

Bike was traded on my new RT. Sorry to disappoint all of the potential buyers.