Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    That's what she said
    Dam I spit my coffee out!!! got to wipe my key board!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

About a year ago I purchased a LED Brake Free Brake Light for my helmet. If you dont have one, I would highly recommend too get one. I ordered an extra mount for my wife's helmet when we ride 2 up.

I have been riding with the Brakefree LED Brake Light on my helmet and when my wife would ride, she had a mount on her helmet, a quick switch and we were riding. For about a year now I have had not problems, except to remember to turn it on. This is what I found;

BRAKE FREE HELMET BRAKE LIGHT

Brake Free is an ultra-bright smart LED brake light for your motorcycle helmet that instantly improves the rider's visibility.

• Wireless - No need to wire anything to your motorcycle or install any apps! Fully self-contained unit with sensors and battery built-in. Attach. Power On. Ride.

• Removable - easily swap between all your helmets with additional helmet mounts

• Smart Brake Detection - detect any time you slow down without connecting to the bike. Detects engine braking, regular braking, and emergency braking.

• Bright AF - be seen in broad daylight with 100 Ultra Bright LEDs for best-in-class visibility

• Lightweight & Aerodynamic Design (7oz) - you won't even notice it's there

• Weatherproof (IP65) - ride in any weather. Brake Free has your back.

• BIG Rechargeable Battery - Get 8 to 12+ hours of riding on a single charge with microUSB rechargeable 3200mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery.

• Single Button Operation - one button does it all. Simple.

INSTANT AND ACCURATE BRAKE DETECTION

HOW DOES BRAKE FREE KNOW YOU'RE BRAKING?

Our wireless brake detection technology uses a combination of gyrometer and accelerometers with our powerful and patented brake detection algorithm that senses any time you're slowing down.

The web site is;
    www.brakefreetech.com

I'm not getting a penny from brakefreetech for mentioning this Brakefree LED Brake Light. This is a great safety device and could save fellow Can-Am Spyder Riders. I'm GDoc ride safe always wear your gear and watch out for the cagers, but most of all, enjoy the ride. GDoc
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-22-2024 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Removed Post title after merge - they mess with Searching! ;-)
    2016 RTS SE6 , Orbital Blue