Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sena speakers

Spyder Garage

I am hard of hearing and always wear earplugs when I ride. I had a Sena 20s with the original smaller speakers and upgraded to the bigger speakers. Absolutely increased the volume of my intercom! I rarely use the Sena for music so have no opinion there. I recently updated to the Sena 50s that includes the larger speakers and they are just as good, if not better than the 20s bigger speakers.
    '20 Spyder RT: Bajaron swaybar. Vredestein tires, Pedal Commander, Elka front shocks, GPS/USB/12V handlebar mount, Heli-Bars, Radar Detector, KOTT grills & vents, Shad top case, chin & DRL LEDs.
    2020 RT base , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Just got my Sena 5S dual pack comm devices updated and installed. I set my audio/speakers to treble boost, as this makes the music a bit louder/clearer on the road at higher speeds. I use these for music and an occasional incoming phone call. Gotta say I'm quite happy with the results. Not as convenient as the 10S unit if using as a comm device. Now I have a device for each of my two primary helmets and no more switching

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

When I bought my 1st set of 20s evo I was very disappointed in the sound quality, much worse then my SMH10. I made a comment about it on the site here, Dave saw it and reached out to me to warranty them. The new set was better but not great. With the new speakers I can enjoy classical music again on the bike. The sound level is much improved and do is the clarity. I can also hear highs better. The 35 bucks was money well spent. Thanks MotorcycleDave.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze