Spyder Garage

Default maggie valley 2020

are they having bike rally this year?

Spyder Garage

Last I saw it’s still on
    2019 Rt limited chrome , Phoenix orange

Spyder Garage

Yes...
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

Is is, sponsored by Value Accessories. A friend and I plan on going, wx permitting. I live about 165 miles away so it is an easy ride up.

Unfortunately it has not been talked about much on this forum which might hurt the attendance. Not as many vendors scheduled as last year either, but that is understandable with the limitations due to the virus.

http://www.valueaccessories.net/Spyd...resVendors.htm
    Two Wheelers from 1963-2011

Three Wheelers:
    2011 RT(Red)
    2014 RT(white)
    2016 F3T(red)
    2022 RT current ride(silver)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

About 135 miles for me. Not sure I can take any time off work but I'm going to try to make it. Maybe I can ride down for Friday or Saturday. Anyone have an itinerary/schedule?

Spyder Garage

We have had quite the response for attendance this year. We have about 300 people signed up for the free registration.
    We expect over 400. All outdoors and a very safe event.
    We have had some vendors drop out because of everything going on this year.

Should be a great time. If you need tires, alignments, sway bar installs, general accessories, Custom Painting, Air Wings, along with a great time and some of the best riding in the East this is it.
    We have food trucks lined up every night. Door prizes, food and a band on Friday night.
    See you there.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

For god sake be safe and smart!!! We still have a virus out there!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I was just talking to the wife and reminding her that we will be leaving for Maggie Valley in exactly 15 days. I am getting my spyder serviced Thursday and putting a new tire on the trailer this week also. I am always excited to go to this area, especially this time of year. And it is a special treat seeing all the spyders as I ride down Soco rd. See you there.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

I am ready too, I have the new Aluma trailer set up for the Spyder and the motor home fueled up. It is a 10 hour trip for me (this is my first spyder rally). I am going to get the oil changed this weekend and doing maintenance on the bike. My son may be coming along too, so it will be a father son trip. See you there!!!

Spyder Garage

Wife and I will leave next Wednesday for the Green County rally in Grove Okla. Then on to Maggie Valley, making this over 2000 miles in two-weeks plus the rides at the events.

Spyder Garage

We're leaving a week from Sunday, will be there Sunday evening. Looking forward to riding all week and catching up with friends, old and new.
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

We will be there on the 6th. Looking forward to some great riding and meeting new friends. This is our first rally.

Spyder Garage

Sadly, the border between our countries is still closed... I love that area and this would have been my first ride in the Smokies on my RT... next year, we hope!

You can't get there from here....

Mods and Tweaks:
    Showcrome Trunk Rack
    Showcrome LED Trunk Light
    Garmin 390LM
    Spyderzone Floating Hiway Boards
    Spyderzone Mount Dash Bracket
    BajaRon Antisway Bar
    Showcrome full-size brake pedal
    Spyder-2-Go Driver Cup holder
    Ram X phone mount
    SpyderExtras 12 volt Docking Station
    BRP Driver Backrest
    Monster 4K Action Camera
    Spyderzone LED Fender Mount Spotlights
    CASA LED Headlights and Foglights
    2018 RT Limited , Ashphalt Metallic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cumberland View Post
    We will be there on the 6th. Looking forward to some great riding and meeting new friends. This is our first rally.
    If you need to make a choice between the Dragon or the Rattler ..... do the Rattler, less people, less LEO's no 10 mph ( or less ) turns ..... my favorite in that area ..... jmho .... Mike

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    If you need to make a choice between the Dragon or the Rattler ..... do the Rattler, less people, less LEO's no 10 mph ( or less ) turns ..... my favorite in that area ..... jmho .... Mike
    Good thing about the Rattler is that it can be one of those "step out for a minute" rides. From Maggie Valley you can do the Rattler and be back in no time at all. While getting to the Dragon will take some time. To me, the roads getting to the Dragon is as much, or more fun than the Dragon itself.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

sighed in today just to check the to see if any comments about MV, glad I did.
    This will be are first good trip of the year... we are going a little crazy having been home so long. We didn't leave for our normal western trip looping AZ Utah Wyoming S.D and retuning home some time in June or July
    So as with most we didn't travel after we just got across the NY Canada bounder the last day it was open. March 20,
    So are plans are to leave Norfolk Va area about 5am heading west on 58 and jumping on 85 south at 7am just when daylight starts. With clear weather we should pull in at 3pm To our Mountianbrook INN hotel 2012 RTL and 2019 F3L

if the weather looks crappy for that week I think I will tell my wife we will take just the F3 this year. Dont have plans to return home until 15th, no set plans after MV just drive into Tenn or up BR
    2012 , java

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    Good thing about the Rattler is that it can be one of those "step out for a minute" rides. From Maggie Valley you can do the Rattler and be back in no time at all. While getting to the Dragon will take some time. To me, the roads getting to the Dragon is as much, or more fun than the Dragon itself.
    Very Correct.
    The drive to the Dragon along the river is as nice as the Dragon.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

If I had the time I would check it out. Only 310 miles.
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    We do not expect any issues. Everyone was more then happy to comply with the rules at our Zanesville SE Ohio Spyder Evernt.
    When coming into the Spyder Adventures Event at the registration table you will be shown this sheet and expected to comply.
    Here are the rules that are posted on the event page.

Note: To make this event as safe as possible we have implemented the following guidelines that will be enforced.

If you have had contact with anyone with covid19 in the last 14 days you can not participate in this event.

No more then 10 people in a close group. We will ask everyone to be mindful of the social distancing rules.

We can only have two people at Vendor counters at a time and no more then 4 people in the trailer at a time.

No one is allowed in Vendor area's (tents) when work is being performed.

MountainMan Painting. Only one person allowed in tent at a time (with mask on) while he is painting.

We thank you for your cooperation with these rules. This is required at this time for us to be able to have this event and keep everyone safe.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I just don't get it - just skip all yearly events and reassess. Asymptomatic people are all around us and most don't know it. Look and feel healthy and carrying virus.

Motorcycle riders are the worst - just check the news on Sturgis plus every other event that involves large gatherings.

To many close friends and relatives have bit the dust - good old USA leads the way 200,000+ deaths and counting.

My prayers go with you.
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

Anyone going make sure you post up some pics. Should be a good event.
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    Motorcycle riders are the worst - just check the news on Sturgis plus every other event that involves large gatherings.

To many close friends and relatives have bit the dust - good old USA leads the way 200,000+ deaths and counting.
    You are aware that the information on Sturgis was a bunch of bunk (aka fake news), aren't you? I'm sorry you lost many close friends and relatives to this China virus. For me, I don't know anyone who has had it. And even tho you tout over 200,000 deaths, over 99% of those infected have survived.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Maggie Valley.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Copperman View Post
    You are aware that the information on Sturgis was a bunch of bunk (aka fake news), aren't you? I'm sorry you lost many close friends and relatives to this China virus. For me, I don't know anyone who has had it. And even tho you tout over 200,000 deaths, over 99% of those infected have survived.

...... last I heard less than 100 people tested positive after the event and NO deaths .....................Mike

Spyder Garage

ME TOO

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    I just don't get it - just skip all yearly events and reassess. Asymptomatic people are all around us and most don't know it. Look and feel healthy and carrying virus.

My prayers go with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    ME TOO

Cruzr Joe
    Hey Guys !!!!!
    I'd be happy, HAPPY to share my own opinion privately, but turning this into a political post regarding FAKE NEWS is probably the quickest way to shut this thread down.

As for me, I'm going to take a couple of days to get down there.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey