Spyder Garage

Default Hopnel (or other) bags for 2021 RT-L

If a side case bag (like the Hopnel) is listed to fit an RT, does that mean it will fit an RT Limited also?
    ... and while I have your attention... I’m looking for a good quality full cover for a 2021 RTL, I am having trouble finding that exact description, so same question... but I think an RT one will not fit the RTL trunk... is that correct? I dont seem to find a lot of covers listed for the 2021 RTL, would that be the same as a 2020? 2019?

Thanks
    2021 Limited , MArsala Red & Chrome

Spyder Garage

ALL RT's between 2010 & 2019 have the same sized panniers, frunk, and trunks; and ALL the OE & dedicated a/mkt frunk & pannier Luggage to suit those earlier models will still fit in the 2020 & on RT's, both std & Limited; because apart from the most recent models frunk space being a little 'taller' inside & the purely external changes to the pannier's shape, they are still effectively the same internal compartments as the earlier models.... However, be aware that while it'll 'fit' into them, the earlier rear/upper trunk luggage isn't shaped to suit the later model Top Cases. All of which is a round-about way of saying that YES, if the Hopnel bag will fit the panniers on a standard '2020 & on' RT, then it will also fit the panniers on a '2020 & on' RT Limited!

As for the covers, I haven't personally seen this yet, but a number of people here have reported that their 2020/21 RT covers have 'zip out' expansion spaces to cater for having the top case fitted or not; so it sounds like you really only need to find a cover that says it'll fit a '2020 & on' RT - but it might be smart to check that it doesn't also specify something along the lines of 'not suitable for RT's with Top Cases' or the like!

Over to you!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-20-2020 at 07:52 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Zippers

I've had Hopnel bags for our RTs since new. Only problem is wimpy zippers. A little candle wax helps. Some trimming of the excess cloth near the zipper seam really helps also.
    Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow