Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Is there a cover for a 2020+ RT base model (no trunk)?

I don't have a garage or carport. I've kept my 2018 RTL outside with a 1/2 cover which has worked fairly well. Due to local zoning requirements, it doesn't look like I'll be getting one at this house. Looking for a cover for a 2020+ RT (base model/no trunk), if this exists. I'd prefer one that fits well so it doesn't mar the paint and/or blow away in the wind.

Spyder Garage

Ultragard and Can Am both make a parking cover.
    I have the CA OEM parking cover, it has a zipper to draw it when there's no top trunk.

Hope that helps.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm seeing some very expensive full covers directly from BuRP and nothing from Ultragard. Any 1/2 covers or something less expensive. I think I paid $50 for the 1/2 cover for my 2018 RTL.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I'm seeing some very expensive full covers directly from BuRP and nothing from Ultragard. Any 1/2 covers or something less expensive. I think I paid $50 for the 1/2 cover for my 2018 RTL.
    I suppose "expensive" is perspective based.
    I did not check the products to see if they specifically fit the RT. However, there are a variety of makers. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ultragard...ref=nb_sb_noss

I have the BRP parking and travel covers, and they fit the '20 RTL. Both covers have provisions to fit with trunk and without.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I don't have a garage or carport. I've kept my 2018 RTL outside with a 1/2 cover which has worked fairly well. Due to local zoning requirements, it doesn't look like I'll be getting one at this house. Looking for a cover for a 2020+ RT (base model/no trunk), if this exists. I'd prefer one that fits well so it doesn't mar the paint and/or blow away in the wind.
    Hi Dave here
    I have the Ultra Gard Motorcycle and Spyder covers at discount prices, Give me a call 209-887-3283
    Tri Fold #1.jpegTRI-FOLD #2.jpgMotorcycle Dave's LOGO.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    Hi Dave here
    I have the Ultra Gard Motorcycle and Spyder covers at discount prices, Give me a call 209-887-3283
    Tri Fold #1.jpegTRI-FOLD #2.jpgMotorcycle Dave's LOGO.jpg
    I’m not OP, but I’ll be calling.
    Thanks
    2021 Limited , MArsala Red & Chrome