Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

. Or send a msg to BRPcare here on the Forum, or directly by email to brp.care@brp.com

Don't spend any more/too much time chasing this yourself, it's a warranty item. There are quite a few having issues with these latches, especially in the 2020+ models. Get it sorted properly!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thx, I’ll do that.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Get a flashlight. Lie down so your head is under the front of the saddlebag. See the cable adjuster. Hold the one end and unscrew the other one full turn. Try the latch. If still sticking, one more turn. The right side is harder to get to, as the muffler is in the way. The cable adjuster has a knurled stopnut. Loosen that, first. After the adjustment, tighten the stopnut. Cables stretch. Pretty easy fix.
    I've adjusted both sides. Works for awhile! Poor design. Almost as bad as BRP Connect.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERJERRY1 View Post
    I've adjusted both sides. Works for awhile! Poor design. Almost as bad as BRP Connect.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

Thank you soooooo much!! We called Can Am and they were clueless about walking us through any kind of self help...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Thank you soooooo much!! We called Can Am and they were clueless about walking us through any kind of self help...
    BRP Care probably won't help with any 'self help' but they should be able to help you get a case started to get it sorted by your dealer as a warranty item - THAT's the sorta stuff they do, usually pretty well too!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snowhawg View Post
    The left saddlebag on my 2020 RTL will not pop open as it should when I pull the lever. If I put inward pressure on the saddlebag while pulling the lever, it will open. Is there some kind of adjustment I can make to fix this?
    As many have stated, yes there is an adjuster for the cable. The real problem may be that the cable is corroded. It doesn't look like it comes from the factory with any lubrication. I have taken one apart and cleaned the cable and lubricated it. It is worth the time and effort as a new latch costs a whole lot more than a new cable. Here is a Youtube video that I watched before doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LAO...dkAj2j&index=1
    2020 Spyder RTL - Blue
    2018 Spyder ST Limited , Asphalt Gray

Spyder Garage

Do you have to pull the side case off to get to cable. I pulled pass seat and little panel I can just put very little presure on lever and it opens up try tubing what I could no help has to be cable. Is there any thing to be carefull while getting to cable like plugs.etc. thanks

Spyder Garage

Forgot something. 2020. RTL Left side almost like it's locked but it's not can't move lever any pull any harder it will break. Thanks