Spyder Garage

Default Installation of LED lights on a 2017 F3-Limited

I would like install LED headlights on my F3-Limited to improve visibility and safety. Watching an installation video from LaMonster, it appears you have to remove a lot of panels and the dashboard insert. This looks like a lot of effort for a relatively simple install. Is it labor intensive and I have concerns about breaking a tab, etc during the process. Thanks in advance,
    Jim

Spyder Garage

I followed Lamonts video to install LED headlights on my 2019 F3 Limited - had no problems what so ever. Like a lot of other things, it looks intimidating but in the end was an easy job. Just take you time and GO FOR IT !
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

I just installed them as well on my 2017 F3 limted, like lifelong said just follow Lamont's video and you will be ok. Took a couple of hours because I was being hesitant and double checking parts to take off from video. If you want fog lights do them at the same time because you have to take off the same parts.
    2017 F3 limited , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tec35 View Post
    I just installed them as well on my 2017 F3 limted, like lifelong said just follow Lamont's video and you will be ok. Took a couple of hours because I was being hesitant and double checking parts to take off from video. If you want fog lights do them at the same time because you have to take off the same parts.
    Like Tec35 said, I also installed LED fog/running lights at the same time. Do it, you won't regret it.
    2019 F3 Limited
    2019 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue