Spyder Garage

Default Short reach bar & backrest

****BOTH ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND SHIPPED*****My unsuccessful attempts to achieve more comfort on my 2020 RTL may be of benefit to you. Available: F-3 Short Reach, Position "A" Handlebar #219400909 (black) for $115.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $149.99. It didn't take long for me to realize that this bar moved the grips too far back for me. Also for sale: Rider Backrest #219400957 for $250.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $334.99. It didn't tilt back as far as I'd like. Installation instructions included. NOTE: The angle adjustment screw got lost (fell out) and I don't know what size it is, but you may not need one. Depends on the angle you want.
    I tried to post pictures, but I wasn't successful. If you email joepatton@oh.rr.com I'll provide a pic. Actually, I'll be able to respond quicker to any inquiry if you use my email address.
    Last edited by stillriding; 10-01-2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: sold

Spyder Garage

FWIW, I put the F3 "Long Reach" bars on my 2020 RT Limited and they work for me.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    My unsuccessful attempts to achieve more comfort on my 2020 RTL may be of benefit to you. Available: F-3 Short Reach, Position "A" Handlebar #219400909 (black) for $115.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $149.99. It didn't take long for me to realize that this bar moved the grips too far back for me. Also for sale: Rider Backrest #219400957 for $250.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $334.99. It didn't tilt back as far as I'd like. Installation instructions included. NOTE: The angle adjustment screw got lost (fell out) and I don't know what size it is, but you may not need one. Depends on the angle you want.
    I tried to post pictures, but I wasn't successful. If you email joepatton@oh.rr.com I'll provide a pic. Actually, I'll be able to respond quicker to any inquiry if you use my email address.
    Both items are still available.

Spyder Garage

Have you tried HeliBars ??
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Have you tried HeliBars ??
    Actually, I installed Lamonster's riser and a different backrest and I couldn't be happier.

(Wrong signature picture displayed.)

Spyder Garage

sent you an email.
    2020 RTL Chrome Marsala Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    My unsuccessful attempts to achieve more comfort on my 2020 RTL may be of benefit to you. Available: F-3 Short Reach, Position "A" Handlebar #219400909 (black) for $115.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $149.99. It didn't take long for me to realize that this bar moved the grips too far back for me. Also for sale: Rider Backrest #219400957 for $250.00 including shipping in the lower 48. Catalog price is $334.99. It didn't tilt back as far as I'd like. Installation instructions included. NOTE: The angle adjustment screw got lost (fell out) and I don't know what size it is, but you may not need one. Depends on the angle you want.
    The backrest has been sold and is enroute to Bumble_B. The bar is still available.

Spyder Garage

Hey Stillriding,

Got the Short Reach bar yesterday and installed it on the wife's F3S and she is in love with it.

Just wanted to say thank you for helping to keep her off my back. LOL
    2022 RT Limited , Silver w/ Black and Purple accents