Spyder Garage

Default After Bag liners for rear trunk & side bags on 2020 RTL?

For a 2020RTL who makes a good bag liner for the rear trunk and the two sides bags and where to get them and what's a fair price. Thanks

Spyder Garage

If it is for light/medium uses, I've had great luck with Hopnel inserts. For 2020s, they have a 2 piece set for the frunk at about $37. they also have side saddlebag liners for about $26 each (need 2 for both bags). On quick look, I did not see one for the rear trunk.

I've had good luck with the Hopnel liners on my bikes. Not quite as heavy as the grossly overpriced Harley bags that came with one of my bikes, but more than enough for casual use.

Multiple sights carry them, I can't post the link I used for above since they are not a sponsor. I saw that LaMonster (site sponsor) had the frunk bag set so may very well carry the saddlebags as well. http://www.lamonstergarage.com/front...set-lamonster/
    2018 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Value Accessories has a trunk organizer for the 2020 Rt. Don't know if that is what you are looking for. Value is a sponser here and good people to deal with. BTW it appears the F3T liners would work also.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Hopnel makes good stuff. Both Lamonster Garage and Spyderpops have them. Both are site sponsors.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Hopnel makes good stuff. Both Lamonster Garage and Spyderpops have them. Both are site sponsors.
    I'll add our agreement to those who've suggested Hopnel liners. We bought the "full set" for both our Spyders and they've served us well and held up well for several spring multi-week adventures - Tucson, Tombstone, Bisbee, AZ; the Texas Big Bend Country, etc. Ours include the pair of side bag liners, the two piece rear trunk set, and the frunk bag. The only one we haven't made use of is the frunk bag. As it happens the frunk is where our jackets, or helmets, and bike covers go making the large frunk bag less than useful - to us. It's true use is in storing all the other liners when they aren't being used.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I'll add our agreement to those who've suggested Hopnel liners. We bought the "full set" for both our Spyders and they've served us well and held up well for several spring multi-week adventures - Tucson, Tombstone, Bisbee, AZ; the Texas Big Bend Country, etc. Ours include the pair of side bag liners, the two piece rear trunk set, and the frunk bag. The only one we haven't made use of is the frunk bag. As it happens the frunk is where our jackets, or helmets, and bike covers go making the large frunk bag less than useful - to us. It's true use is in storing all the other liners when they aren't being used.
    Good idea about storing the others in the frunk bag. I bought a set of four when I got my F3 in December. Have the original bag liners from the 2010 now in the 2014.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bryceb View Post
    From 2016 RTL

NEW condition left and right can am OEM RTL Saddlebag liner luggage. Never used. Safely stored non-smoking home.

$75 obo

Current price includes conus shipping
    Many purchase method options.

I found the above posted today, thought you may want to look at it!!! It is in the 'For Sale by Owner' section!!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...iners-pre-2020
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-15-2020 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display & added link to advert! ;-)
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Remember the OP is looking for the top case liner for a 2020. They are different from the 2019 and older. According to Value Accessories the top case liner from an F3 top case is similar. I think theirs is from Big Bike Parts.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Longtimer View Post
    For a 2020RTL who makes a good bag liner for the rear trunk and the two sides bags and where to get them and what's a fair price. Thanks
    Take a look at these >> https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Design-...0362621&sr=8-5

Been using these for years for traveling. Able to compress the clothes and stuff to smaller size.

Willie
    The Future is Not Today (Motorcycle Blog) http://nomadwillie.blogspot.com/ IBA 32847
    2015 RT-S
    2015 RT-S , White