Spyder Garage

Default Moisture in headlight

Has anyone ever had this problem ? I blew a headlight fuse awhile back, and was wondering if maybe the 2 went together. Put a new fuse in and so far so good, but left side headlight has condensate in it. I wonder if this would be covered under warranty? Thanks

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Haven't had your issue with any of my Spyder's but I have with a car - moisture in mine caused the fuse to blow. Stopped moisture from getting in with RTV and replaced fuse - been good to go for a year plus counting.
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

It should be covered under the one year manufacturer warranty.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Both my headlight lenses fog on the outer lens after riding, takes about 20 to 30 minutes to clear .... looked to me (i could be wrong) like there is a inner lens so i didn't really check after that as it was dispersing and clear in about an hour ... i will have to look when i get home at the set up. This bike does not get water cleaned and i have not ridden in the rain., just appears to be condensation build up from heat vs ambient air temp. I have not blown any fuses.