Spyder Garage

Thumbs up FIXED a dead Spyder

So here we are at the Nor Cal NON- Rally near Fortuna,Ca. Beautiful North coast of Cal. After a tough Ryde to the "Lost Coast" ( rough and tough 100 mile loop) that shook the fillings out, a person in our group ( on an F-3) had a no start issue at a fuel station. She was just stuck. No close help.
    No dash lights so I knew what to do. Exposed the BATTERY and checked the terminals. OF COURSE ONE WAS LOOSE. A batt charge cable was added by the dealer---- and there ya go.
    Tightened them both( the other terminal was not tight either) and it started right up. She was a very happy camper.

So when advice is given here about checking the battery and it's CONNECTIONS--- heed that advice.
    Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lew L View Post
    So here we are at the Nor Cal NON- Rally near Fortuna,Ca. Beautiful North coast of Cal. After a tough Ryde to the "Lost Coast" ( rough and tough 100 mile loop) that shook the fillings out, a person in our group ( on an F-3) had a no start issue at a fuel station. She was just stuck. No close help.
    No dash lights so I knew what to do. Exposed the BATTERY and checked the terminals. OF COURSE ONE WAS LOOSE. A batt charge cable was added by the dealer---- and there ya go.
    Tightened them both( the other terminal was not tight either) and it started right up. She was a very happy camper.

So when advice is given here about checking the battery and it's CONNECTIONS--- heed that advice.
    Lew L
    If you see that Lady again suggest She put STAR washers on the Battery terminals .... they will NEVER loosen by them selves ..... EVER ....Mike

Spyder Garage

Probably won't see her for a while BUT I directed her to Spyder lovers

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    If you see that Lady again suggest She put STAR washers on the Battery terminals .... they will NEVER loosen by them selves ..... EVER ....Mike
    I knew that was coming!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Probably won't see her for a while BUT I directed her to Spyder lovers