Spyder Garage

Default "Orange" 2014 RT-S

Well, the experiment didn't work out. We got the Spyder in hopes that the wife might want to ride more since she'd gotten leery of getting on the two-wheelers. Here we are, more than a year later and she's been on it twice. The third time she wanted to ride, the ACS had gone out. Since she's partially disabled, I'm not able to do any real solo riding. I've done a couple of day rides and find that the seat gets annoying after a couple of hours anyway. Since I'm not about to spend big $$ on a new seat for something that doesn't get ridden much, it's time for it to go to someone that'll use it.

I'm asking $12K for it.

it has about 35k miles. The gauge cluster was replaced before I got it, but the PO said it was just over 30k.

2014 RT-S
    Adjustable Fox Front Shocks
    K&N Air Filter
    cat delete pipe
    rear mud flap
    internal webbing in side bags
    driver backrest
    USB plug front between the dash switches.
    power plug for Gerbing heated gear
    LED brake/turn around trunk/saddlebags
    high mount LED brake light
    LED rear turn bulbs
    LED back up bulbs
    LED under mirror turn signals
    replaced mechanical gas/temp gauges with Volt and oil pressure
    2013 vents installed
    LED headlights
    LED fog lights

Stuff that came on it but I removed:
    XM radio unit - NOT the BRP specific model
    Sena SM10 with cable to hook to OEM radio
    GPS mount with cabling to attach to OEM system - not sure what GPS its for, it wasn't on there when I got it.
    two flag Holders/flags - flags are a little rough
    luggage rack - powder coated black

I just put Vredestein Q-trac 5 all the way around, maybe 200 miles on them. Oil change done in early August with Amsoil kit from Baja Ron. The compressor died a couple months ago so we connected the sir bag to the schrader valve under the seat and it's working fine. I can replace the compressor, but then I'd ask more for it. Also the very "tip" of the seat is torn, it was that way when I got it and since it didn't bother me, I haven't been in a rush to fix it.

Also the front left caliper was leaking so it's been replaced. I have the old one if anyone can figure out how to rebuild it.

Also, if anyone wants it, all our riding gear can go with it as well, hers is barely used; EXO 500 helmet, Cortech mesh in yellow, and a Joe Rocket "winter" jacket in Black/purple, all in 3X. Mine is well used Cortech mesh and winter sport jacket, Firstgear Winter Pants and Joe Rocket mesh pants all in size L. I have a set of Bilt waterproof boots in size 11, and some Freeze-out boot, glove liners and a neck/face cover. My helmet is a Scorpion R710. We also have a set of Cardo Freecom2 headsets in the helmets. I have all the docs and cables that came with them.

I have or can get more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear it did not work out. A good deal for someone.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I'm hoping it' a good deal for someone. Hate to see it sit.
    2014 RT-S Orange - LED headlights/driving lights, LED under mirror turns, LED brake/run lights along trunk and saddlebags, LED third brake light, LED turn bulb replacements, Magic Mirrors, Voltmeter, Oil PSI gauge, heated gear connection, BRP backrest, dash Mount USB plug, Lamonster belt tensioner, Baja Ron sway bar, NBV highway pegs, BRP arm rests M2 suspension.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

Still trying to sell this tryke.
    2014 RT-S , Orange

Spyder Garage

You say a Sena SM10 came with the unit but you removed it. If you still have it, I might be interested. I am looking for one with the ear bud connection.
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motoguzziman View Post
    You say a Sena SM10 came with the unit but you removed it. If you still have it, I might be interested. I am looking for one with the ear bud connection.
    He was trying to sell the bike in Sept. of .........2020 ......

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But has not reported that it has been ... SOLD.

HER ride:
    2017 RT-S SE6 Pearl White

My rides:
    2000 Honda GL1500SE
    1980 Suzuki GS850G

Spyder Garage

I just sent a PM to see if it's still for sale.....will report back if I find out anything. I might know someone interested in it.

John
    2019 Phoenix Orange RTL
    LED head lights, LED fog lights, Lidlocks, Brake light kit, Sway Bar, J&S Jack, Cat Delete, Akrapovic silencer, Idler pulley Kit, Gold Drain Plugs, Magic Mirrors, Bumpskid, Tires, Centermatic balancers, Wick-it Stage 1 tune, Convex mirrors, EBC Brake Pads, EBC brake Rotors, Speed Bleeders, M-2 Custom Shocks, Odyssey Battery, Tinted Windshield, Windshield Arm, Gps Ultimate Seat, Dual air Horns, Modesta BC05 Ceramic Coating, Redline 10w40 motorcycle oil, BRP Passenger arm rest, BRP hitch, Syderpop rock guard 2015 Freedom Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by P.W. View Post
    I just sent a PM to see if it's still for sale.....will report back if I find out anything. I might know someone interested in it.

John
    any word back?

Spyder Garage

The "official" color name for that 2014 color was "cognac." It does look like orange though.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red