Spyder Garage

Default limp mode and engine light flashing

I have searched through the forum and I've read through the manual and cannot find how to obtain the active codes on my 2018 Spyder RTL. So I hope someone can help without telling me to do the obvious so far.

Lamonster's video shows him pressing MODE and SET and pushing in the turn signal buttons at the same time, but on the 2018 there's not a SET button. there's a home button and no combination I've used with it seems to work.

twice now while on a ride my engine light started flashing and it went into LIMP mode. I turn the bike off, wait a few minutes, turn it back on and it does still have the engine light flashing and LIMP mode come back on, but then both clear within a few seconds.

How can I figure out what the problem is?

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

A 2018 - I believe you use your right side lateral display under Settings. This video should apply to you. Do it with the engine running while the fault is active with the CEL on.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...kwc2VtSk5YbDJR

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbelt Spyder View Post
    A 2018 - I believe you use your right side lateral display under Settings. This video should apply to you. Do it with the engine running while the fault is active with the CEL on.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...kwc2VtSk5YbDJR
    awesome! thank you!