Spyder Garage

Default Freedom shield from Lamoster.

Hi all

Looking at buying this shield for my 2020 RTL Medium tint, however i am a little confused. Firstly the shield must be for a newly updated 2020 Yes?

Secondly, Lamonster says the 'stock shield is 25" but 20" from bottom centre of shield to the top, mine reads 24" in the centre. Confused!

They don't seem to offer a 25" but up to 24" i think they are smaller because of the curvature [does this curvature obscure the view at all] giving an extra 2-3" of air diversion, over the screen so, what size should i get ?? Im 5.10" and am pretty happy with my stock scheid height so similar would be good.

I tried to ph them but couldn't get through and they seemed to have dropped their email address.

Thanks AB
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-29-2020 at 05:07 AM. Reason: 'Lamonster' not 'Lamostor' ;-)

Spyder Garage

Have a look at this web site https://f4customs.com/

Spyder Garage

Thanks Lawrence,

Not quite what I was looking for, but appreciate the help.

Anybody else!! If not, if you have a contact for the Lamonster Garage could you ask them to PM me, Thanks.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-29-2020 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Lamonster Garage - Link top right of screen! ;-)