Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default What are the 2020 RT light bulb part numbers?

I like to carry spares for myself and others - Might anyone know part numbers for all light bulbs on RT

I've searched and searched to no avail.

Generic part numbers always a plus

Cheers
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

The 2020 has LED's. I doubt they are serviceable.
    2020 RT Limited , ASPHALT GREY METALLIC - DARK EDITION

Spyder Garage

The back up lights and the license plate light are the only bulbs; headlights are LED.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    The back up lights and the license plate light are the only bulbs; headlights are LED.
    Maybe also front fender turn signals, brake/turn lights (maybe 1156s)
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

Spyder Garage

The specifications in the operator's guide was where I found the information; no other lights mentioned. You could probably go to the parts fiches and get more info.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Odd that BRP would not go with LEDs at the rear of the machine. I certainly prefer them back the for obvious reasons. Maybe someone will come up with an after market.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Odd that BRP would not go with LEDs at the rear of the machine. I certainly prefer them back the for obvious reasons. Maybe someone will come up with an after market.
    It's 2020 LEDs should be standard everywhere.

I can't find anyone that provides LED rear brake lights (hopefully others have and pass on there knowledge. They are available for all other Spyder's and Rykers - just not RT's - must be to small a market. A boat load of accessories are available for the Ryker line.

I would imagine they sell Rykers like hot cakes (relative to others models) and it is easily modified by owner.
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BeRight View Post
    It's 2020 LEDs should be standard everywhere.

I can't find anyone that provides LED rear brake lights (hopefully others have and pass on there knowledge. They are available for all other Spyder's and Rykers - just not RT's - must be to small a market. A boat load of accessories are available for the Ryker line.

I would imagine they sell Rykers like hot cakes (relative to others models) and it is easily modified by owner.
    Unless BRP changed how they do lights with the 2020 RT, which I seriously doubt, the RT brake and tail lights have always been LEDs.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sure hope so, would be nice to know. However, they do look very bright at night or so wife mentioned when she was following. Daytime, not sure.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you look at the wiring diagram LEDs are depicted with a triangular diode symbol. Bulbs are depicted with a traditional light globe symbol.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Unless BRP changed how they do lights with the 2020 RT, which I seriously doubt, the RT brake and tail lights have always been LEDs.
    I agree. My 2014 RT were LED. I had not checked my 2020 RT, but beleive they are.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It would be good to know about rear led's or not - they did skimp on some things with the 2020 and it wouldn't surprise me if Led's were eliminated everywhere else when headlights were made LEDs.

1. front fender rear red reflector (tape - not even a real bolt on plastic reflector)

2. side body panels one piece length of body - a little tough to handle single handed - plus allot of snap in slots. Personally not a fan of snap in's - prone to wear and tear, prone to vibration rattling noise.

3. Handlebars not working for many riders - most switching to F3 or F3T + some using 2" risers in addition - Lowest price can-am model Rykers have adjustable handlebars and foot rest/brake pedal - but not the highest price models RT-RT limited - go figure.

I agree with Lamonster who stated plus and minus's with 2020 model.

Oh- and I am tentatively scheduled to pickup a new 2020 next Friday - so I'll report back with bulb info if no one else posts here before hand. And yes I do appreciate the additional features the 2020 RT offers which is why I ordered one: adjustable windshield/driver seat release for gas cap/panel switches/LED headlights/etc.
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

Spyder Garage

BeRight,

I am the opposite when it comes to the way the panels are fastened. Having worked on ST, RT's, and F3's I find the new 2020 RT so much easier to remove and replace panels, and I don't need to remove a mirror to do it like pre 2020 RT's. Just did the 3000 mile first service (at 1500) due to up comming trip.
    I also installed LED lights in the front fenders, Garmin XT GPS on the dash, power connector for heated jacket/battery charger, and rear LED brake/running lights on the rear of the top box. I have had the panels off a few times already and they snap in tite.

The one thing that I don't like is how shaky the mirrors are, but a fix is on the way. I will report on that once I have them installed and get a few 1000 miles on it which should happen in the next month of riding.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    BeRight,

I am the opposite when it comes to the way the panels are fastened. Having worked on ST, RT's, and F3's I find the new 2020 RT so much easier to remove and replace panels, and I don't need to remove a mirror to do it like pre 2020 RT's. Just did the 3000 mile first service (at 1500) due to up comming trip.
    I also installed LED lights in the front fenders, Garmin XT GPS on the dash, power connector for heated jacket/battery charger, and rear LED brake/running lights on the rear of the top box. I have had the panels off a few times already and they snap in tite.

The one thing that I don't like is how shaky the mirrors are, but a fix is on the way. I will report on that once I have them installed and get a few 1000 miles on it which should happen in the next month of riding.
    Thanks for sharing
    Backrest Home Brew Mod