Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default one of the last episode of this year :(

Hi guys, some of you do like my videos, so here is the last or maybe last one ahead of last for this year from Slovakia.

enjoy, and stay tuned coz MTV is bringing you something super cool very soon

Spyder Garage

This video made me want to be there with you Martin. I especially appreciated your choice of music as that's what I hear when riding, not rock, mellow. My all time favorite ride video was done poorly on a twisty road, but the sound track was the Celtic Women singing "La Mer." Maybe it's a generational thing.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    This video made me want to be there with you Martin. I especially appreciated your choice of music as that's what I hear when riding, not rock, mellow. My all time favorite ride video was done poorly on a twisty road, but the sound track was the Celtic Women singing "La Mer." Maybe it's a generational thing.
    Listening to great music is not a generational thing Sir. Its matter of great taste. I am 36, and i love to listen to queen, beatles as i remember journeys with my father in the car when i was little one, and these songs were there with us. I listen to folk, our traditional Slovak music. Coz its part of our history. I listen to hip hop also, but the real hip hop from 90s, like biggie, big pun etc. Great songs will never get old ������

Spyder Garage

In the evenings, I tune in a classical music station - you know, Brahams, Beethoven, Debussy, Tsaikovski and the rest. The station's motto is; All music was once new. Right on!
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

So Martin, getting the front row seat at a BRP event, with the Beast on the carpet, are we slipping under the sheets with the big boy's?? Maybe seeing you in one of there new models jetting around the back hills in one of there advertisements??? Come on, fess up!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Great video as usual.

RE: New technology, waterless cleaning.

Many of us have been doing similar for years. One formula, the one that I use, is to fill a spray bottle with tap water. Put one or two dryer sheets in it. Spray the Spyder and wipe down with a cloth. It does the job in a pinch. Not as good as a water wash, but your Spyder will smell good too.

I am guessing my method cost less than the one shown.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Great video as usual.

RE: New technology, waterless cleaning.

Many of us have been doing similar for years. One formula, the one that I use, is to fill a spray bottle with tap water. Put one or two dryer sheets in it. Spray the Spyder and wipe down with a cloth. It does the job in a pinch. Not as good as a water wash, but your Spyder will smell good too.

I am guessing my method cost less than the one shown.
    Ooooooo... great typ.
    Yup ypur idea its like 70 eur cheaper.
    ��������

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    So Martin, getting the front row seat at a BRP event, with the Beast on the carpet, are we slipping under the sheets with the big boy's?? Maybe seeing you in one of there new models jetting around the back hills in one of there advertisements??? Come on, fess up!!
    �������� for the moment this was only an even of one impprter. And i dont think so i will shop up in any of their ads. I think they dont have wide cameras or i dont know... coz only skinny ppl are in their videos ������

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

Waterless Cleaning. It once was called BOM for Best Overall Method. Now it's sold under the name Captain Richard's Best. I love it and use it frequently. One does need to use water on the grimy parts like wheels, but it works great on painted parts. Iuse it on my F4 shield and the bugs don't stick.

How to you get your drone video? Do you use DJI or another brand? I have used a Phantom 4 but have sold it. Love your vlog!

Capt. Rich's Best web site
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    �������� for the moment this was only an even of one impprter. And i dont think so i will shop up in any of their ads. I think they dont have wide cameras or i dont know... coz only skinny ppl are in their videos ������
    Right!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlebars View Post
    Waterless Cleaning. It once was called BOM for Best Overall Method. Now it's sold under the name Captain Richard's Best. I love it and use it frequently. One does need to use water on the grimy parts like wheels, but it works great on painted parts. Iuse it on my F4 shield and the bugs don't stick.

How to you get your drone video? Do you use DJI or another brand? I have used a Phantom 4 but have sold it. Love your vlog!

Capt. Rich's Best web site
    I will look over to the capt. cleaner. thanxk you for the tip.
    As for the drone footage I use now Mavic Air 2. I use to have mavic pro, but after 2-3years of using it, i wanted to have something new. Mavic Pro 2 is super heavy and active track function is terrible. So the Air 2 is great option. I can easily fold it and have it with me, most of the time.
    Martin