Spyder Garage

Cool BRP Connect, Finally...

Finally, with the new BRP Connect update and the new Sygic GPS App which works great in the dashboard (as long as you turn on the 'Bosh My Spin' feature in the settings) I'm finally happy. I am currently working with Sygic Travel to plan our next ride. The layout and the resolution is much better than the Sygic CAR version (which is no longer available unless you have already downloaded it before it is withdrawn) with the possibility of creating your trip online and then finding them in your favorites in Sygic GPS. And what about FOBO 2 has been added and it works great. now they have to make a weather app functional. I liked AccuWeather. hoping the next one is as well.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm glad it works for you. I never could get it to work and gave up trying after losing money on a couple of the map apps. I ended up with a dedicated GPS.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've been using the new apps and enjoying it in the dash. Wish it was like this 3 years ago. I like making my routes on the phone and as soon as Rever works I'm hoping the layers part of it works as it would be neat to have radar viewable. Rever seems to work for Android users but not yet for iOS. As for a dedicated GPS, I use the phone. I like having storage for extra items and not cameras, GPS and computers, the phone does it all.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red