Spyder Garage

Default where to find a cover for the F3 Limited with the rear top case that actually fits

We have ordered (and returned) two covers for our 2019 F3 Limited (with the top case) (one from Car Covers and the other from Seal Skin Covers) that had no chance of fitting. Does anyone know where one might be obtained. We would prefer one that covers the entire bike as it will be used for storage and outside parking. (I have one left over from a Mustang that may get the job!! LOL )Thanks in advance for the info !!

Spyder Garage

I bought mine from carcovers.com. I did include a note about addition of passenger backrest and armrests on my Spyder when placing order. Very satisfied with my purchase. It fits my bike great, with coverage all the way to the ground and a snug fit around tires. The snug fit at bottom means I do have to stretch the elastic to get it over bike. It's not a glove fit on top, but I'd rather not have the cover under that kind of constant tension.

Spyder Garage

I am happy for you I bought one from them and it was no where close to the right fit and i went to great pains to make sure they knew the year, model, and that it had the top case.

Spyder Garage

I have the Nelson -Rigg. Fits well over the top case. I bit tight in front because I have a taller windscreen. I am happy with it.

Spyder Garage

I also have the Nelson-Rigg half cover to use when I am on a trip! I have the 2018 F3 Limited and it fits over the top case easily!

Spyder Garage

https://www.amazon.com/Ultragard-4-4...8972395&sr=8-1

This is what I got and it fits well on my 2018 F3L. Even with the F4 21 inch windshield. As the instructions warn. If you try to put the front of the cover on first. It won't fit. They are not kidding. It won't.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Ultra guard or Nelson rigg. I've had both and they fit good even with taller windshields.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue