Spyder Garage

Default Shock question - are the shocks the same on a 2020 RTL as on a 2015 RT-S?

I own a 2015 RT-S. are the shocks the same on a 2020 RTL. i just bought a rear and i am looking to install it but i am also looking at selling the RT and buying a 2020..

Spyder Garage

I can tell you the front shocks are the same. I can only assume the rear is too.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

The 2015 and 2020 RT rear shock and spring have identical part numbers so one can assume they are identical hardware. Matter of fact, it appears the RT rear shock and spring are identical for all MYs from 2014-2021, at least according to the BRP parts fiches.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

According to the BRP sale literature the front shock have revised valving, so while they may have the same appearance they should have some difference internally. There is no mention of the rear shock.
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6