Spyder Garage

Default Is there a Tag-a-Rama here, or are you interested in one?

New here and poking around I was wondering if there is a Tag-a-Rama game going on?
    If not would there be any interest?

I participate in a few on another forum and to me they are a blast and often give you the incentive to get out and ride and explore.

Of course it would have to be a more general Tag-a-Rama game since it seems members are pretty wide spread apart.
    So instead of having to tag the exact spot, it would be more something similar in the area you are.
    (example- I tag a Library (with my ride in photo) next person "grabs" that with their own photo of their ride and their Library and then goes and "Tags" something
    of their choosing, say a Pub.

Any interest? and not even sure if this is the proper are to post this but couldn't find a better area, so if not the correct place
    or there already one of these games going on, please feel free to direct me to the proper place

Spyder Garage

and on that first post.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red