Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Spyder STS low miles for sale

hi everyone, im posting my 2014 spyder sts for sale
    Not sure if I'm doing this right , im new here and this is my first post so I apologize if this isn't the right place ....
    Anyways 2014 can am spyder sts gold(yellow) in color, it was bought in 2015 at the end of the year as a left over ,
    ONLY 1,800 miles but im still driving it on occasion so will go up slightly. It has been garage kept and always covered when not . Brembo brake , fox racing shocks , windshield, read seat backrest, cup holder , phone mount, battery tender,day cover . Everything is in great condition **** I'm asking $9000 or best offer **** will possibly entertain partial trades towards it **** which i think should be fair on it ..i am located Pennsylvania ,recommended services have been done up until this point. any question please feel free to ask , no issues with it at all , basically a new machine.
    welcome to call or message .. 814 270 8393.. thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-20-2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Updated info per post #28

Spyder Garage

Accepting offers , would like to get it gone before winter , just did new oil change, all around new brakes and can include riding gear like helmets and maybe a few other things .. this is the automatic btw .. amazing condition, basically new still ..i been checking in a few times daily but can give info to speak more upon request.. thank you

Spyder Garage

Bump... no offers yet

Spyder Garage

I believe it is acceptable to leave your phone number or email or both. Could help in selling your Spyder.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Ok thank you, I wasnt sure if I was allowed to or not.. much appreciated

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Bump..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chizle View Post
    hi everyone, im posting my 2014 spyder sts for sale
    Not sure if I'm doing this right , im new here and this is my first post so I apologize if this isn't the right place ....
    Anyways 2014 can am spyder sts gold(yellow) in color, it was bought in 2015 at the end of the year as a left over ,
    ONLY 1,800 miles but im still driving it on occasion so will go up slightly. It has been garage kept and always covered when not . Brembo brake , fox racing shocks , windshield, read seat backrest, cup holder , phone mount, battery tender,day cover . Everything is in great condition ... im asking $12,500 or best offer which i think should be fair on it ..i am located Pennsylvania ,recommended services have been done up until this point. any question please feel free to ask , no issues with it at all , basically a new machine.

Actual mileage please. Is this a 1330?

Where in PA?
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

Okay saw the 1800. Sorry my error.
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pennyrick View Post
    Actual mileage please. Is this a 1330?

Where in PA?
    2014 Spyder STS Has a V twin 998
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

It does correct. 998 v twin

Spyder Garage

I'm in johnstown, outside of the Pittsburgh area ,im closer to 2,000 miles now .its been nice weather recently so couldn't help myself.

Spyder Garage

Bump...

Spyder Garage

I'm in johnstown, outside of the Pittsburgh area ,im closer to 2,000 miles now .its been nice weather recently so couldn't help myself.
    See, you really don't want to sell it!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

I know lol, it's so hard to let it sit on them nicer days , not many left. I definitely do though ,unfortunately no choice, i put or best offer thinking someone would throw out something there on it .. i told my girlfriend I would buy her a new car and when I came home with this .. well been on it nice days but sleeping on the couch the rest lol

Spyder Garage

OH NO!!! Well I can see you are in a real pinch, hope it works out for you soon to get off the couch, been there done that!!! Dad once told me a lot off years back, Happy wife, Happy life!!! Trust me it works!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

dropped to11,000or best offer , will entertain offers so if anyone wants 1 or know anyone who does ..**** will possibly entertain partial trades towards it ****

Spyder Garage

Bump... price 11,000 or best offer.. basically a new bike but with a few extras

Spyder Garage

Ok really want this thing gone before winter, 10,500 or best offer ..

Spyder Garage

Can possibly even bring it within a certain distance, you won't find 1 in a better condition and with the mileage 10,500 obo

Spyder Garage

Can possibly even bring it within a certain distance, you won't find 1 in a better condition and with the mileage 10,500 obo
    Half way to my place maybe?? Yeah, I know, it's half way around the World, so orright, maybe not!!

And cos of this bloody pandemic stuff, there's not even any real chance that our next visit over your way would make it viable for us to buy it so that we could ryde & tour on it while we were there.... Nice thought tho, but just no way we can reasonably put a time-frame on when that's likely to be possible next!!

Still, I don't really understand why this still hasn't sold yet - it's the peppier, revvier, more alive & exciting engine; with all the frame, suspension, and running gear upgrades the Spyders got in 2013/14 ready for the bigger motor; AND it's the lighter sportier ST model too, comfy seating & touring up front, sporty up the back; so it really should go like a cut snake & corner like rocket sled on rails.... And that price is pretty reasonable too!! It's a whole lotta Spyder for a very good price, and it's just a shame that it's so far away!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Are you posting on Cycle Trader too? I got a lot more interest from there than here. Just a thought.

Spyder Garage

Yeah you might be a little far lol.. and I agree I rode others and actually was disappointed and thought they were slow till I rode this 1 and it totally changed my mind about them

Spyder Garage

And no I haven't posted it there yet but im about to I think . I was originally hoping to sale a spyder to a spyder lover on the spyder lovers site but doesn't look like that will happen.. thank you for the advice, I had another suggest that also and unfortunately seems to be the way to go I guess.. I think most people here come cause they have 1 instead of wanting to buy 1

Spyder Garage

That's an outstanding deal! Unfortunately, I have my 2016 and the misses wants a Ryker.

Lately, I see alot of "new" folks posting on various Facebook pages...among many, there is a "SpyderLovers" page, and also "Spyder Ryders of NY, NJ, CT & PA" may be helpful given where you are located.
    Good luck!!
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic