Thread: Here's an idea!

Spyder Garage

Question Here's an idea!

Sent this idea in a pm to Lamonster he did not get back to me but thats ok i know he is very busy with his mods and his boards. anyway i was thinking about a printable form with brp bikes (sm5 & se5) and accsessories on it this way anybody who was ready to buy could print it check off what they want and take it to their dealer. could have it posted on BRP or here same could be done with NMN-ESI and all of the great sponsers on here. Yes i'am thinking about sending this idea to BRP to add to their sight. any thoughts on this good or bad i can take it i got broad shoulders.
    we know we have lurkers this may help them also.
    Last edited by Roger; 08-17-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: add on

Roger

Spyder Garage

Roger, BRP already has one. I filled it out when I fall ordered and you know where I bought it.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Smile OH

Hey ron i did not know that thanks i will try to find it. Karen gave me the idea when i was up their on friday i threw your name out to tom and he smiled. he was very busy wife and son went to jets game he could not go cause he was so busy.

Roger