My 2018 Spyder RT Limited. Finding oil capacity on mine is like pulling teeth. My kit I bought had 6 quarts K&N air filter and a high flow oil filter that I didn’t necessarily like. Anyway I changed my oil and filter, added 5 quarts checked my dipstick and it was at the bottom of the full mark. Before startup. I added 1/2 of the 6th quart and started my engine. Runs great sounds great but haven’t rode it yet. Just a test fire. Rechecked my oil level added 2 more ozs and it’s at the upper full mark just below the very top. I left it right there. All the 4 quart 4.5 quart advice I was reading just didn’t feel right. Almost 6 came out when I drained it. So I am confident the 5.6 quarts I put in it is just right. Funny how something so simple can be a nail biter, especially when the manufacturer seems confused also. This is my first post I believe. I think I started a new thread Lol. Anyway trying to make other people have a easier time finding their capacity than what I just went thru!!!!