Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Sounds like it could be a charging issue check out you Magneto/alternator

Spyder Garage

you are going to have to check a couple of things. When you get the battery charged up enough to start, you need to see the voltage at the battey. Running, it should climb to 14 plus volts if charging properly. If charging, then you need to remove the negitive cable from the battery, put a test light in series, if it glows bright, you have a draw in the system. Pull fuses until light goes out. Just did one that the gps mount shorted and drained battery overnight.
    2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderJerry View Post
    you are going to have to check a couple of things. When you get the battery charged up enough to start, you need to see the voltage at the battey. Running, it should climb to 14 plus volts if charging properly. If charging, then you need to remove the negitive cable from the battery, put a test light in series, if it glows bright, you have a draw in the system. Pull fuses until light goes out. Just did one that the gps mount shorted and drained battery overnight.
    Sounds all in good but waaay beyond my capability...I will do a multi meter test on battery and charging system though first if battery charges up..Thanx

Spyder Garage

Battery seemed to be charged up (green light on battery tender..also showed 13.5 volts on voltage gauge) Started right up but it was shifting ALL by itself from reverse to E to 1st and back again I wasnt touching anything? Like I said whole differant animal than I've ever owned!