Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Spyder Garage

In the 1960s, when I had Alfa Romeos, I was chatting it up with a Ferrari owner. He said that my Alfa was the better car of the two. Astounded, I asked why he says that? (Mind that it's the 60s.) He said, your Alfa is a production car, machine built. If a flaw emerges, they correct it so the next cars do have it. He continued; Ferraris are hand built and very inconsistent in all aspects of the machine and from car to car.
    I suspect there is a lot of hands on during the assembly of Spyders and Rykers, hence the flaws.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    In the 1960s, when I had Alfa Romeos, I was chatting it up with a Ferrari owner. He said that my Alfa was the better car of the two. Astounded, I asked why he says that? (Mind that it's the 60s.) He said, your Alfa is a production car, machine built. If a flaw emerges, they correct it so the next cars do have it. He continued; Ferraris are hand built and very inconsistent in all aspects of the machine and from car to car.
    I suspect there is a lot of hands on during the assembly of Spyders and Rykers, hence the flaws.
    At least Can-Am doesn't use leather for syncromesh material.
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Spyder Garage

Claimbo.....check to see if your state has a lemon law. The way they work, I think, is when the vehicle has had 3 trips to the shop in a specified amount of time, you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
    I curious; what would you get if you surrendered your Spyder?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome