Spyder Garage

Default Wanted F3 Short Reach Bar

Need to change from stock to the F3 short reach bar on my 2020RTL. Hoping someone has one laying around. PM me if you have one. Thanks, Tom.
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Need to change from stock to the F3 short reach bar on my 2020RTL. Hoping someone has one laying around. PM me if you have one. Thanks, Tom.
    I just installed that bar yesterday myself. I am afraid it is almost to close to me I had a backrest at the same time ordered and it was put on back order. I am now really sitting far back against the rear of the drivers seat. Hopefully when it comes in it will be OK.
    Doug 2020 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    I just installed that bar yesterday myself. I am afraid it is almost to close to me I had a backrest at the same time ordered and it was put on back order. I am now really sitting far back against the rear of the drivers seat. Hopefully when it comes in it will be OK.
    Doug 2020 RT Limited
    Doug give it more time. The back rest is adjustable so you can play with the setting. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Have you found a bar? I just took short reach bars & #3 brake bar off..

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Matahead View Post
    Have you found a bar? I just took short reach bars & #3 brake bar off..
    Yes thank you. Picked up a bar and installed it my self. Well, the wife had a big part in it also. Much smaller hands, and better working fingers. LOL Tom