Spyder Garage

Default Pricing advice on 2020 RTL dark

I plan on buying ASAP. Can anyone tell me what’s a good price point? I’m thinking $25K OTD.. Live in Florida... is this feasible?? Thx for your input...

Spyder Garage

You might do better than that if you shop around. I just bought the base model at $19K out the door. Figure 3-4K more for the Limited.

Spyder Garage

The RTL dark has a $1000 rebate. The chrome has 2k. Ends up about $500 more for chrome if you think it is worth it. Bought a chrome today in Florida for $24,614, plus tax including any and all dealer fees. Also, Can Am's finance arm, Sheffield Financial, got me 2.99% APR for 60 months with $0 down.
    2020 RTL Chrome Marsala Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_B View Post
    The RTL dark has a $1000 rebate. The chrome has 2k. Ends up about $500 more for chrome if you think it is worth it. Bought a chrome today in Florida for $24,614, plus tax including any and all dealer fees. Also, Can Am's finance arm, Sheffield Financial, got me 2.99% APR for 60 months with $0 down.
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Spyder Garage

I purchased a 2020 RTL chrome for $24,500 OTD including tax and fees in Lakeland FL. I also financed with Sheffield for 2.99%.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by KVRB View Post
    I purchased a 2020 RTL chrome for $24,500 OTD including tax and fees in Lakeland FL. I also financed with Sheffield for 2.99%.
    Interesting as my dealer said it was $450. above his cost. How did you buy brand new at a net loss to the dealer? I think I remember they had 2 demo's for a reduced price. They are less than an hour from me. Perhaps a ride up Monday would be in order... Nevermind, they have a pre owned on special for $24,999. Something sounds wrong.

Spyder Garage

KVRB I would love to know what dealer you purchased from. I just left RideNow in Jacksonville and all of the negative comments I hear regarding them you can add another one. It’s confusing what just happened to me trying to purchase a 2020 RTL Dark from them. Long story short sales manager sits me down and hits me at $34K OTD... I have no trade to those wondering. Not really sure how he can even get to that number when it’s $26,200 on there website. Anyways I told him I would buy at $25K OTD today. He comes back with $31K OTD and says that’s the absolute best he can do. What a waste of time. I’ve purchased 3 Spyders previously and spent 11 years in the car business with 3 of those owning a small dealership. I fully understand the process and have no problem with anyone trying to maximize there front end profit but $31K doesn’t make sense, I can see why they still have a few leftover 2018s in there show room. He told me “we are corporate run so not much I can do”... Why would anyone purchase from them?? I’ve got no issues paying more to keep it local but I’m not a dumbass. If theirs anyone that works for a dealer located less then 3 hours from Jacksonville I’m ready to buy at $25K OTD... No trade... I prefer red but would look at grey... Teal is out, could be talked into the White (maybe)... Anyways thanks for any advice and if you buy from RideNow I would love to sell you some flooring at my work place...

Spyder Garage

My bad. After looking at the sales contract, it did NOT include the sales taxes and fees. Sorry. Anyway, it was Sky Powersports in Lakeland.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Try imotorsports

Spyder Garage

I bought at Action Kawasaki Yamaha & Can Am in Bradenton. They have a Dark RTL in red on the floor and others still in crates at the storage area. Ask for Ray Baker. He is off on Tuesday's. I did get a preferred price since we bought 3 bikes there over the years.

Spyder Garage

I just bought a brand new 2020 RTL Chrome in Petrol Blue for $24,542 + TTL and fees last weekend at Freedom Powersports in Lewisville TX. And I made them through in and mount a Mob Armor Claw phone mount.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Blue

Spyder Garage

My local dealer is selling them for 1000.00 factory plus 8-10% additional. Got mine for 23,400.00 plus TL which was best deal within 1000 miles drive. 20200720_150639.jpg
    Chaplain "Hardcase" Mike
    Mission M25; Run For The Wall
    We ride for those who Can't
    Never Forgotten

2020 RT Limited Dark
    Baja Ron
    Short Reach Bars
    Comfort Seat w/Back Rest
    Passenger Arm Rest
    Lamonster Cuff With Drink Holder
    Garmin Zumo XT With Mont
    Spyder Pops Lighting
    Emergency Strobes
    CB Radio

2020 RT LIMITED (Dark) , Caulk White

Spyder Garage

Put deposit down today for 2020 RTL Grey... $26,400 OTD... Buying from Sky Powersports in Lakeland.. 3 hour ride back but better then paying $31K OTD at RideNow in Jacksonville... Thanks to those who helped me out and chimed in. Appreciate it...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Try imotorsports
    I was going to buy from them but they wanted to bend me over. 2020 RT base model. I have good but not stellar credit (about 740 credit score). They said I qualified for the 2.99% financing blahblahblah then they said they were "required" to have me pay $7200 down. I told them I haven't had to put anything down in 30 years. I sure as hell wasn't going to do it now. They've lost their minds. I was dealing with some guy named Mike.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    Put deposit down today for 2020 RTL Grey... $26,400 OTD... Buying from Sky Powersports in Lakeland.. 3 hour ride back but better then paying $31K OTD at RideNow in Jacksonville... Thanks to those who helped me out and chimed in. Appreciate it...
    Congratulations Grunt! Sounds like the same deal as mine. I was trying to rely on my memory and the phone conversation. I should know better by now! Enjoy the ride.

Spyder Garage

KVRB... I need you to send me your email address along with contact info. Finance manager Joe Gagliano wants to hook you up with some store credit. I told him the reason I was buying was based on your info. I’ve purchased 4 Spyders now and without a doubt this experience was by far the best. Absolutely zero complaints. I can’t speak about them highly enough. Made driving 3 hours worth it. I’m going to send you a DM... Thanks for everyone’s input.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    KVRB... I need you to send me your email address along with contact info. Finance manager Joe Gagliano wants to hook you up with some store credit. I told him the reason I was buying was based on your info. I’ve purchased 4 Spyders now and without a doubt this experience was by far the best. Absolutely zero complaints. I can’t speak about them highly enough. Made driving 3 hours worth it. I’m going to send you a DM... Thanks for everyone’s input.
    Happy to hear you had a good experience.