Spyder Garage

Default Secure Lock for Garmin 660/590/595 for Spyder by Kradlelock

I sold my Garmin 590 GPS but had bought a Kradlelock to secure it to the bike. With that you can just safely leave it on the bike and not have to remove it every time you park it. It is an ingenious well built item out of custom die aluminum that locks any of these on to the Garmin mount. It sells new for $127 and I will sell this for $77 and ship it anywhere in the US. Thats a $50 savings. Go to www.robertbeckerdesign.com and look at model 659 for details. After purchase of this lock I never took the GPS off my bike and parked it everywhere in public! Sold the GPS so don't need the lock anymore. Email me for details or call me at 409-659-1173 (see attachment)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I found Becker Design shortly after getting my Zumo 590 and jumped on one immediately. The only time I remove the GPS is at overnight stops on tours. It's a very good deal, IMO.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I have a Kradlelock and never remove my GPS, well worth the money... and I paid full price!!!
    2014 RT Limted, platinum, with matching 622 trailer.

Ultimate tall boy seat w/adjustable back rest, Corbin armrests, Spyderpops bumpskid & missing belt guard, BRP side air vents, Lamonster lidlox, cargo nets, Stebel air horn, Wrap my spyder accents......and more

Spyder Garage

Thanks for everybody's interest. The product IS awesome for securing your GPS. Bob Becker that owns the company is a veteran and makes a great product. You should check them out. Actually makes them for several Garmin models and several bikes.
    It IS sold.

Spyder Garage

Yes... I have removed mine so few times.