Spyder Garage

Default 2021 Sea to Sky RT

Good walk around video by two BRP experts.

https://youtu.be/OkV1REmRq6Y

Delivery of my 2020 Marsala RTLimited chrome fell thru last
    year due to the Covid 19 and now waiting for the 2021. There might be some
    additional options available but not sure when I tried to build.

At 4:09 in the video above they talk about a new adjustable riser as an option.
    Might be extra help for those with handlebar issues.

Really like the illuminated floor board but if it won't be also chrome may bypass. but sure looked good in the video

The top case in the highland green matches the bike color, hmm might need to do this to mine as well.

CBFD6391-14CC-4D63-BAD7-0512D06909A3.jpg

In checking the prices on the accessories from 2020 to 2021, most only increased from $5-$25

You can now build your RT with adding the trailer hitch without having to add a trailer
    and the price stayed the same as last year

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh my, thanks for the post, I have the now i want the 2021. With the minor probs I've had my 20, which have testd my faith, I still love this machine.

Spyder Garage

Telescoping handlebars! Nice. But I'm not loving those wheels.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I like the new wheels but I think the telescopic handlebar thing is a gimmick. Most want the bars back, not necessarily up, I think. I know I normally want bars farther back. Doesn't look like that really addresses that.

Spyder Garage

I posted this somewhere else.

Some may like the color, some may not.
    Most of the other stuff is appearance only.

The significant changes are the adjustable handle bars, the lights on the floor boards and the adjustable air wings.
    I installed the SpyderPops vision kit, I think that's a better solution for the lighting issue.
    The adjustable handlebars are a nice idea, but in my opinion they still fall short of the HeliBars.
    I like the adjustable air wings. I'll investigate replacing my fixed ones.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Personally, I don't think the adjustable bars will work as well as they think they will. I think most people want bars closer to them, not necessarily higher. For the lighted floorboards, I'm all onboard with that BUT I'd rather have an LED strip that I can easily (and fairly cheaply) replace if it goes bad as opposed to having to replace an entire floorboard (or a pair). It may not look as integrated but it would certainly be a heck of a lot cheaper. Now, if I were a customer who planned on buying a new ride every year or 2, that might be different as it would (I suppose) be covered under warranty. I'm all for the adjustable wings (I have a set on my 2018 and love them) although I've never ridden a 2020+ RT so I don't know how necessary they are.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    I posted this somewhere else.

Some may like the color, some may not.
    Most of the other stuff is appearance only.

The significant changes are the adjustable handle bars, the lights on the floor boards and the adjustable air wings.
    I installed the SpyderPops vision kit, I think that's a better solution for the lighting issue.
    The adjustable handlebars are a nice idea, but in my opinion they still fall short of the HeliBars.
    I like the adjustable air wings. I'll investigate replacing my fixed ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I like the new wheels but I think the telescopic handlebar thing is a gimmick. Most want the bars back, not necessarily up, I think. I know I normally want bars farther back. Doesn't look like that really addresses that.
    Yes I saw your post ThreeWheels after I posted this and watched the video. Here is that thread that might be overlooked by some https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...30#post1543230

Still think BRP went above and beyond with offering short or long reach handlebars that you can raise or lower, not everyone sits in the saddle the same. You could have short arms and a long torso or long arms short legs or...on and on and that helibars worked for you