Spyder Garage

Default For Sale By Owner change

Hi, I recently put my Spyder up for sale and cn post pics as the files were to big, I have since compressed them but it wn let me add to the post that I can see. Is there a way or do I have to create a new for sale post and if so how do I delete the first one. Thanks, Mike
    2014 RT Limited Matte Silver, Belt Guard, RT Dash Mount, Show Chrome Can-Am Spyder RT Passenger Arm Rest, Show Chrome Full Size Brake Pedal,Best shop manual, Spyder keycover with hole, Utopia drivers backrest, Showchrome trailor hitch, ShowChrome Acc Trailer Acc Rack, 2014 CA Spyder RT-RTS Master Collection-HDSv5, Airhawk Cushion, Spyderpops bumpskid, Ipod cable, Led lights, Driver Hiway pegs, Shorty Antenna, Pin Striping, ECU flash, TriAx adjustible handlebars,
    Will it ever stop--NO

Spyder Garage

Sorry Mike, but General Users can't edit their posts after 1 day now (thanks to a few inconsiderate users! ) and you haven't been able to delete threads yourself for a couple of years now (same/similar reason, only deleting threads hurts the whole Forum a lot more by damaging its standing with all the internet search engines. again! ) So, just add a new post into your original advert thread, and put your pics in that; then me or any of the other Moderators can add a note in your first post to tell people where they are.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You should be able to edit post. Find post and click go advanced below. Add pictures. Submit or preview post. Or save

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by happyspyder2039 View Post
    You should be able to edit post. Find post and click go advanced below. Add pictures. Submit or preview post. Or save
    You can only edit posts within 1 day happy, courtesy of a few inconsiderate users who abused the facility. And since wmh started his advert thread a few days back now (see here: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...94#post1532794 ) he can only add a new post/post a new reply to thread with the pics attached to that.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!