Spyder Garage

Default Two Rallies I'm interested in

Wondering if the event that Lamonster is putting on in September is still a go? Also interested in the one in Grove, Ok. in October. Anybody know if these 2 Spyders Rallies are happening?

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Same here, if the virus is not an issue, we would like to go to both events also. We went to Grove last year and it was great.

We are still in a wait and see mode.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I'ma member of the Spyder Riders of Broken Arrow and per Dan Scott, the director, as long as the State or Mayor doesn't shut it down it's a go. Hope to see both of you there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    Wondering if the event that Lamonster is putting on in September is still a go? Also interested in the one in Grove, Ok. in October. Anybody know if these 2 Spyders Rallies are happening?

Yes Green Country Spyder Jamboree is still on for October 1-2 & 3. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Dan Scott-Director

Spyder Garage

Thank you for your interest in the Green Country Spyder Jamboree. Yes our Rally is still a go!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dan Scott-Director

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to it! See you there!!!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I PM'd Lamont and he said as of right now his Fall Fun event is still on.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Same here, if the virus is not an issue, we would like to go to both events also. We went to Grove last year and it was great.

We are still in a wait and see mode.
    Excellent response; nothing like the comments I've heard from the participants at Sturgis (on the news, or read on the internet).

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Excellent response; nothing like the comments I've heard from the participants at Sturgis (on the news, or read on the internet).
    Deadwood Three Wheeler rally was also in our sights. We also declined that one, even had a freebie place to stay there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Deadwood Three Wheeler rally was also in our sights. We also declined that one, even had a freebie place to stay there.
    I was up at Sturgis or rather Hill City. Stayed in Hill City as it was more central to everything that I was there for. Riding the Black Hills and seeing Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer, Deadwood, Iron Mountain Road, Needles Hiway, etc. Went into Sturgis on Tuesday before it started on Friday. Only went to say I had been there. People were very nice and accommodating. Some wore masks and other didn't and no one cared one way or the other. If the business had someone working that was in the high risk category, they asked for shopper to wear their masks and why. Everyone was good about it. The news over-hyped some select sections and it in no way represented the entire ordeal. Rode a total of 3288.6 miles from Waxahachie, TX to Hill City, SD and back. Spent about 6 hours a day on the bike and thoroughly enjoyed the place.

Spyder Garage

we were at Sturgis on Thursday, the 13th along with a "gazillion" other bikers and no issues.. Probably saw a half dozen people with masks at the most? did get to see the women with painted tops though!!! that was really tough on this old man's eyes??? :-)
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    we were at Sturgis on Thursday, the 13th along with a "gazillion" other bikers and no issues.. Probably saw a half dozen people with masks at the most? did get to see the women with painted tops though!!! that was really tough on this old man's eyes??? :-)
    BIG F
    Each year it gets more interesting.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

BIG F
    Hope you say healthy,!!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

speaking of rallies, I'm just back from the biggest one of all in Sturgis.. during all of our rides in the Black Hills I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Spyders on the roads.. we also noted that most ALL of the Spyders we saw they waved back at us!! weather was great for the Sturgis rally also.
    AND, we got tested as soon as we returned and the results were NEGATIVE!!! The paper said there were 460,000 at the rally. time will tell how politically inspired these virus numbers really are?????????
    BIG F

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

speaking of rallies, I'm just back from the biggest one of all in Sturgis.. during all of our rides in the Black Hills I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of Spyders on the roads.. we also noted that most ALL of the Spyders we saw they waved back at us!! weather was great for the Sturgis rally also.
    AND, we got tested as soon as we returned and the results were NEGATIVE!!! The paper said there were 460,000 at the rally. time will tell how politically inspired these virus numbers really are?????????
    BIG F
    Consider getting tested again. One of the biggest misconceptions about the virus is that a negative test means you aren't carrying the virus. It can take up to 14 days from exposure to when a test will be positive. During that time you may be passing the virus to others.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

we will do that. Maybe wait another week and go for another test. tks
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

I don't want this to get political.

The fact that we are approaching or have approached 175,000 Covid deaths, as of 8/20-8/21, since the pandemic started, is a sobering fact that should be considered.

Be safe out there.

2020 F3L , Magma Red