Just a quick shout out to TricLed for a great product.

I just installed their newer version 360 Led Headlight lamps and matching fog lamps on my 2011 RTS. The difference in light is nothing short of amazing. Great product!!

The lamps are on special at SlingMods.com for 109.00 for each set, so I bought from them instead of TricLed direct. Not a lot of savings, but $20.00 will pay for a few gallons of gas, so why not.

Install was pretty straight forward. Since the 2011 does not have two radiators, the left side install was a lot easier than some people said, and I had a clear view of the fog lamp housing after freeing the panel covering the fog lamps. Did not have to remove the frunk, so it was much quicker. Just as an FYI, there is a small clip holding the panel to the lower assembly that is not mentioned and/or shown in the video available on TricLed's and SlingMod's site. It can be removed pretty easily with a screwdriver of putty knife. It did not seem to do much in the way of holding the panel in place, so I did not put it back during reassembly.

The only strange part of the kit is the small fan that is attached to the heatsink on each of the lamp assemblies. I am sure that it works, but seems a bit odd to have a fan running inside an enclosed waterproof area with no external air source. Oh well, the reasoning and engineering are well above my pay grade, so I will just go with the fact that they work and look great.

Highly recommended farkle.

Ride safe.