Spyder Garage

Default Customer review of WrapmySpyder.com

Please delete if not allowed. But I felt I needed to post this.

I have a 2016 F3-T and I bought the saddlebag fire wrap to protect my saddlebags. Well, they got to me and one saddlebag wrap was fine, but the other was cut unevenly. I took pictures and sent them to the company explaining the issue.

All I got back was they were both cut from the same template, so no reason for it.

I asked about just buying one side and maybe cut me a deal so that I can redo the one bag, but nothing from them in 4 days. I feel they simply ignored me and really did not care about me and the product they provided.

I have purchased a lot of things from them, but this experience might keep me from doing so in the future.

Just an FYI to you guys.

Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear that,my dealings with them have been positive.I ruined part of a wrap and they did resell me just that portion.

Spyder Garage

My experience has also been very positive. I ordered the small spyder decal for the rear fender on my F3s. When it came there standard small spyder was to big to fit on the finder. I called them and they had me measure the fender and they made a new one to fit and even gave me an extra one in case I made a mistake installing it.

Spyder Garage

And up to this point, I was happy with them as well.

Just sounds like they just didn't care. Really disappointed with them and what they chose to not do to help make this right.

Spyder Garage

They have been a SL sponsor for many years. Seem to have good stuff. I just ordered a set of racing stripes for my new F3L. Will see how that goes.

There are three sides to every story, so let's not get to excited for now.

Last edited by ARtraveler; 08-05-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    They have been a SL sponsor for many years. Seem to have good stuff. I just ordered a set of racing stripes for my new F3L. Will see how that goes.

There are three sides to every story, so let's not get to excited for now.

I am not getting all worked up. I am just telling you my side of the experience. But I did send this link to them and Pete called asking me to call him back. I figured that would cause them to reach out to me. Ill let you all know how it goes.

Girard OH (summer) Greenville SC (winter)
    Spyder Garage

I ordered a set of emblems from them for my F3T and got one big one and one small one which would be great for a F3Ltd which has a trunk, small one for the trunk and big one for the frunk. The tail piece on the T has a large like the frunk. When I made them aware that both are big, Pete asked me for a pic and sent me TWO big ones right away. He didn't know the T needed two. I do think that you should wait a few more days before complaining in public.
    to see my 2016 F3-T and many how to's
    2016 F3-T SE6 Roadster , Extended brake pedal for which I drilled out the brake rod yolk to lower it and added spacers to lift it slightly Black/Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlebars View Post
    I ordered a set of emblems from them for my F3T and got one big one and one small one which would be great for a F3Ltd which has a trunk, small one for the trunk and big one for the frunk. The tail piece on the T has a large like the frunk. When I made them aware that both are big, Pete asked me for a pic and sent me TWO big ones right away. He didn't know the T needed two. I do think that you should wait a few more days before complaining in public.
    If he would have responded from the last 2 business days, and helped me, I would have been fine. I figured this seemed to be the only way to get his attention. You typically only hear from people that are not happy. Right or wrong, it won't take much to make me happy. And like I said, Ill update this thread once I talk with him.

Spyder Garage

As an update, Pete called me again and we talked about the situation and what has been going on. There were issues on both ends, but we have since resolved it. He is going to send me a new saddlebag wrap and hopes that this one will go on well. I am sure it will.

So as far as I am concerned, he lived up to the reputation that they have built and I appreciate him stepping up and handling it for me.

Spyder Garage

i orderd a spyder for my frunk will be here today 2019f3t
    2019 f3t , titanium

Spyder Garage

It is to bad that you had to take your experience to this level to be heard! On one side of the coin I feel sorry for wrapmyspyder that they got flamed, but on the other hand if they had just listened and help on the first hand, it would not have happened, I am sure!! Good luck, hope it works out for you! For Wrapmyspyder.com, I hope they delete this post just for the business end of things!! Just my two cents
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

It appears problem solved.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red