So I just got back from a 3 day trip of 1000 miles.It was very hot as all my trip seem to be and I think maybe its time to do something about the lack of airflow when on the highway with the shield up.Its a stock shield and its a perfect height for me,Im 6,2 and can see over or thru if I like.On the highway its got to be up to keep the buffeting down although there is still enuf to be bothersome to both of us but not to bad.When its up it gets hot.Now I do have the Hopnel 3 bag dash set so that kinda blocks some airflow from the vents at the base of shield but I dont feel much from there anyway.Does a vent add enuf flow that it would make a significant difference and would that increase the buffeting or actually smooth it out some?Does rain come thru if its closed?Does it hold its position or do the louvers rattle around?Where can I get a vent that I can install myself?How bout the F4 shield,they say you can get it slightly wider than stock with vent already in,would that help with the buffeting or just drag down my MPG?