Spyder Garage

Default Spyder End Links For the Ryker

I am told that there is a video out there claiming that the BajaRon End Links for the Spyder can be modified to work on the Ryker. This is unfortunate because several customers have purchased my Spyder end links based on this information.

There are several reasons this approach will not work. These two link versions are different lengths. Link length is critical. Too short or too long and you reduce the effectiveness of the sway bar. This is one reason I do not make adjustable link sets. Adjustable end links would be counter-productive in this application.

Since I make end links specifically for the Ryker at the same price as the Spyder end links. There is no reason to attempt to modify end links which were not meant to mount to your Ryker.

If you have any questions, I am always available to help. I am all about an informed customer.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

All it seems to take is a self-proclaimed technical genius and a You Tube account to cause all manner of havoc. It's also a mystery why those who believe such a modification will safely work rarely take the effort to contact those who designed, tested, and manufactured the product to confirm the validity.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)