Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RT Limp Mode

On my 2020 RT, I made a right turn fast while braking. Limp Mode Home banner came up and I had engine light on and another symbol which I can not seem to find what it means, (See attached pic) I had to shut the spyder off for a few minutes and when I restarted it, the Lights were gone. It has done this to me twice. Anyone know what that symbol stands for in the pic?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

You have 2 lights on. The check engine light is kinda of generic and come on for almost everything. The other light is the important one. It is normal for it to come on when the stability system is active. A second or 2 maybe. But if it stays on like the picture shows there is a problem. Your dealer can see the occured codes even after you have cleared them by turning the ignition off for 30 seconds and back on. But you can see them before clearing them. So next time it happens. Go into the menu. Then to settings, gear icon. Then to fault codes. If you take a picture of the codes and post them here someone can look it up for you.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

It stayed in Limp Mode with the banner flashing off and on, lights also stayed on until I was able to pull over and shut the Bike off and restart.

Spyder Garage

Yes you cleared the fault by turning off and restarting. Next time get the fault code(s) and post picture here before doing that.

2018 F3 LIMITED