Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Paint - recommend anything to make cleaning easier?

I bought a 2020 RT, Chalk white, Shiny black plastic and dull black side panels and dash areas. Living in north
    Texas we have our share of dust. The problem is that the bike washes up clean and easy with the exception
    that the dull black side panels and dash area will not come clean without a good scrubbing. Is there something
    that I can apply to make the panels clean easier. I realize that this is maybe a dumb question and I may have
    to live with what I have.

Help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Dray

Spyder Garage

Lamonster has a produce that works well on that black work! I have also used a produce from turtle wax, I think it was called a trim restorer! I am also a user of a product called Plexus that works on everything on the bike, windshield to tail lights!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Be careful what you use. In auto detailing we will use a black dressing inside the engine compartment to shine up the black rubber components. NEVER USE this stuff on the outside of the car. It is a dressing and rain will wash it off and streak the panels below. Although I've not used it the Plexus seems to be highly regarded and might be your safest path.... Cheers!
    2019 RTL Dark , Orange

Spyder Garage

Plexus is the stuff to use!!! My Goldwing looked like new 2006 40.000miles + with original wind screen and no discoloration!!!!!
    It was black!
    2021 RT LTD Petrol Blue DARK delivered 9/22/20
    New Engine @ 500 miles 4/8/21 - 5/21 due to oil leak in block
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...400-miles-HELP
    2018 RT-L , Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've used the product Lamonster sells on my black matte, seems to work pretty good but I haven't ridden it yet in the rain, so I hope it doesn't leave tracks. I think he tests the products he sells. Not sure about the dust thing.