Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Mid 80’s here, no wind and sun for the Rally. 850 miles of riding so far. Hope to do some GoPro video in the hills tomorrow.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

SpyderLovers Ambassador Little Blue's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday

Yesterday was the rainy day, got 1.2" of Rain. The temperature was very high 91°F.
    Today's high will be only 90°F with some rain.
    Ryde when you can and Stay Safe. .......
    ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH A SPYDER
    Ryde with a Friend and be Safe

My Spyder .....'Little Blue-Boy'
    2016 RT Limited , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs AR: went for a short jaunt on the Vulcan this AM. 80's for starters. Gassed up and saw a large black colored front moving our way from about 5 miles off. Decided to head back to the barn. By the time I got home the front with the black clouds was moving over our valley. We sat on the front porch, watched it get darker and darker, saw the temp drop ten degrees in as many minutes and watch the humidity go from 70% to 100% and saw the wind increase in the same amount of time.

Result: we got a great soaker rain that was pretty intense for over an hour. Now it has went to more gentle rain, but it continues. We can use it...so we will sit back and enjoy it. Thunder continues to be in the sound effects.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday

Still hot and very humid here in Indiana. August is always like this, so we try to endure.
    Today's high will be only 84°F and cloudy.
    Stay Healthy and Ryde Safe. ......

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs AR: yesterdays storm brought the temp down to 70. It stayed there all night and that is where it is right now. Shut off the air last night, have some open windows today. We are going to ride today for sure. Sunny and blue skies along with 70's so far. Yessssssssssssssssss!

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Thursday

Well, 13th of August already. Mom always said, 'as you get older the days just fly by'. She was so very right.
    High today of 83°F with sunshine and humid.
    Ryde Safe and Enjoy your Day. ......

Spyder Garage

Looks like a stretch of rain for the next 3-4 days. Cooler temps also so I'll take it.
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Great ryde today .Temps in the high 80's except at Monitor Pass at 8,000 above sea level. Great lunch at Topaz Lodge too. 39 Mpg with passenger and traveling too fast and accelerating too hard. Yes the ECU flash is worth it.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Go on, just rub it in a bit more, why don'cha, you 'still warm' bunch over there!

I'm facing Yet Another day here in South Oz where the local temps are barely gonna climb as high as (+) single digits & the fog &/or 'rain' isn't exactly 'mist' or 'water' any more, but it ain't snow either (probly be warmer if it was! ) and it sure is bleedin' COLD!!

Haven't seen any 'fully loaded' Brass Monkeys for a few weeks now - they'd all headed North for warmer climes back by the first week of August in the hope of hanging onto their balls for a bit longer; and there aren't any warty toads left around either - the cold's frozen all their warts off & the only toads we see these days are a freshly skinned pasty pink instead of a healthy warty green!! Surprised at how many of 'em are around tho!?! And it's even got to the stage that not only am I avoiding ryding in the mornings, but I've skipped a few of the alternative 'early afternoon rydes' too - even if I do put on all my 'usually more'n suitable' winter riding gear, it's often still just too cold for me atm.... or maybe I'm getting soft & picky, only ryding on the 'good' days?!

Still, we had one 'chilly but fine & sunny' day this last week, so I did a quick run up to the local shop.... via a 200+ mile Riverland run & a quick spurt thru the Lower Barossa Valley and the Hills. A fella's always gotta keep in mind what that World Famous Iconic Ozzie Singer/Songwriter Bob Hudson told us in The Newcastle Song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSSYqHYjxY ) and 'Never let a Chance go by Oh Lord' - so I try to ryde whenever I can - and I NEVER miss a break in the traffic!!

Edit: Better version youtube vid link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqO9M9dK9c
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 08-13-2020 at 08:47 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    Go on, just rub it in a bit more, why don'cha, you 'still warm' bunch over there!

I'm facing Yet Another day here in South Oz where the local temps are barely gonna climb as high as (+) single digits & the fog &/or 'rain' isn't exactly 'mist' or 'water' any more, but it ain't snow either (probly be warmer if it was! ) and it sure is bleedin' COLD!!

Haven't seen any 'fully loaded' Brass Monkeys for a few weeks now - they'd all headed North for warmer climes back by the first week of August in the hope of hanging onto their balls for a bit longer; and there aren't any warty toads left around either - the cold's frozen all their warts off & the only toads we see these days are a freshly skinned pasty pink instead of a healthy warty green!! Surprised at how many of 'em are around tho!?! And it's even got to the stage that not only am I avoiding ryding in the mornings, but I've skipped a few of the alternative 'early afternoon rydes' too - even if I do put on all my 'usually more'n suitable' winter riding gear, it's often still just too cold for me atm.... or maybe I'm getting soft & picky, only ryding on the 'good' days?!

Still, we had one 'chilly but fine & sunny' day this last week, so I did a quick run up to the local shop.... via a 200+ mile Riverland run & a quick spurt thru the Lower Barossa Valley and the Hills. A fella's always gotta keep in mind what that World Famous Iconic Ozzie Singer/Songwriter Bob Hudson told us in The Newcastle Song (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZSSYqHYjxY ) and 'Never let a Chance go by Oh Lord' - so I try to ryde whenever I can - and I NEVER miss a break in the traffic!!
    The upside Peter, when everyone is complaining here about the snow and ice, you will be posting your summer adventures.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Temp in the 30's C ,to hot to do anything .
    2018 RTL , dark blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    The upside Peter, when everyone is complaining here about the snow and ice, you will be posting your summer adventures.
    There is that!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Default Weekend Weather

It has been a long week and I've cut way to much of the green stuff (grass). But it looks good and the wife is very happy.
    Today's high will be only 84°F and sunny. Saturday 82°F and Sunday 86°F.
    Enjoy your weekend and Ryde Time. ......

Spyder Garage

We had a great ride yesterday. Left about 6:00 PM. 80's, but in the shade areas it felt cool. Did not come home until dark. A great 80 mile ride.

And right on about the grass. Tall, plush, and needing a cut in the next couple days.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Temperatures for the next week..... Today 114H/87L .....110H/88L .....109H/87L .....113H/87L .....110H/88L .....111H/91L .....110H/88L. For those living in Celsius, 114F=45.5C and 88F=31C. Typically our monsoon season goes through the month of September so there is still some hope for relief but nothing in the foreseeable future. The big triangle shaped thing covered by canvas in the carport remains stationary. I am really looking forward to when the canvas comes off and getting reacquainted with having my knees in the breeze..... Jim

Update. Today was supposed to be 114F. But instead the high was officially 117f (47.2C). Eight days in row with above 115F temperatures. Wondering why I chose to retire to the desert.....
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Gonna' be stupid hot here today (pushing 100), and the wife and I have a group ride planned. Could be worse...tomorrow is likely to hit 110!

Spyder Garage

Default Monday

Enjoyed a great Ryde Time Sunday afternoon. This week the temperatures will be in the high 70s.
    Today's high will be only 79°F and Sunny.
    Enjoy your Day. .........

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs AR:

We are getting a week of respite from the heat. 72 this AM, Low to mid 80's, nights in the 60's. Windows open, AC off.

Did a beautiful 100 miles yesterday...it was hot and in the low 90's though. We did the Mount Judea (Judy) route again...but from the opposite direction. We went down the 10 mph twisties instead of up. A totally different ride than previous. We did like the views a bit better this direction. The spectacular views were on the left and a bit easier to follow when inching through those beautiful twisties. Did I say we love this place?

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

San Francisco east Bay area 100+ or high 90's for as far as the forecast can go. AC is working 24/7 right now.
    2015 Pearl White RTL
    Baja Ron Sway Bar
    Russell Day Long Seat
    Strobe Brake Light
    Mirror Mount Turn Signal Indicator

2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Yesterday Phoenix had a high of 114 and a "low" of 90. I saw a few rain clouds in the distance but nothing made it to the metropolitan area. Today is expected to be the same as yesterday. It's not even noon yet and it's already 109. Things could be worse. Yesterday Death Valley recorded the hottest temperature on earth since 1931. It got to 130. In 1931 it got to 131. And the hottest ever recorded was also in Death Valley when in 1913 it got to 134. I think August 2020 will set several heat records..... Jim
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

FINALLY!!!! We got a brief storm tonight. Winds 40-50 MPH with lots of lightning and huge raindrops. I know most of the country doesn't like this kind of weather. But we need it. I do enjoy a good lightning show..... Jim

Well, the monsoon lasted less than 30 minutes. A fast moving desert storm. Lasted just long enough to blow all the neighbors leaves into my yard but not long enough to blow mine to theirs.....
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Thunderstorms, a little rain actually managing to reach ground level, alternating with 100+ degrees. At least it washed the smoke from the Loyalton (CA) fire out of the air!
    2017 F3T , Black, black and more black

Spyder Garage

Default Tuesday

YES, it's raining here this morning. Weather People are saying off and on all morning, we need a good long rain.
    Today's high will be only 75°F with some rain and sun.
    Have a wonderful day. ..

Spyder Garage

Valley Springs AR: 70 this AM. Low eighties by PM. NO rain on the weather map for our area.

Ride, ride, ride sometime today.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Wednesday

Got 6/10ths of Rain yesterday. We still need some more. Always take what we can and hope for the best.
    Today's high 77°F with some sunshine.
    Ryde Safe and Enjoy your Day. .....