Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Highway pegs that mount to floor boards

I have been looking a highway pegs is there a problem with the ones that mount to the driver floor boards I have a 2014 RT Limited.

Spyder Garage

I installed pegs from Lamonster. Not really a problem, maybe just my preference, but as delivered the pegs stuck way out away from the tryke. I moved the pegs to the inside of the brackets but had to hacksaw about an inch off each peg to clear the bodywork. Note that the pegs are good for resting your feet, but don't push too hard or they will move. I've tightened the bolts as tight as I can, but still get movement.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerpipes View Post
    I have been looking a highway pegs is there a problem with the ones that mount to the driver floor boards I have a 2014 RT Limited.
    The only thing to check on your Spyder, is once installed do the interfere with using the brake pedal. I installed on my F3-Limited and needed to tweak the distance to make sure access to the brake pedal was still there if I needed to apply quickly.
    Jim

Spyder Garage

I have the floating pegs from canamspyderaccessories that Monk posted the link to. I like them a lot. Can move my feet to approx. 3 different positions on them like Pierre does in the video. Super easy to install

Spyder Garage

I have the Lamonster's FBB brackets installed for three years and I like them, no problems at all. They stay in place and give me two resting positions. Please see LaMonster FBB Highway Bracket & other pegs
    2017 RT Limited Asphalt Grey with Lamonster RT Spyder Cuff; Lamonster FBB Highway Bracket; Kuryakyn 7597 ISO Trident Pegs; RoadSport Big Mudder Extreme, Magic mirrors, Airhawk R, plastidipped Frunk, Ram Mount Universal X-Grip IV Large, FZ-1 fuze block, Dual USB charger, BajaRon Sway Bar, Black Powder Coated RT Dash Mount Bracket

Spyder Garage

Thx for the tip, I like those highway footboards which is my next modification. Cheers
    2019 RTL Dark , Orange

Spyder Garage

Just installed the highway pegs from slingmods anf they work great. I also have 2014 RT Ltd. highly recommend them.