Spyder Garage

Default Tri axis handle bars movement

I was wondering if the tri axis bars on Rt move the grips closer to the dash than what the stock bars do? I would like to have a further reach for the bars. Currently I believe because the bars are so close that it is making me position my body on my tail bone and is killing my tail bone. I would like to lean more forward actually leaning on my butt and not on my tail bone. Or do the tri axis bars just move the grips closer to the rider for shorter riders.

Spyder Garage

The grips can be moved both fore and aft, how much closer to the dash I don't know because I moved them rearward to accommodate my riding position on my Comfort Seat which moved me rearward 2 inches.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

I'm 6 ' and around 240 with no a** and I installed the comfort seat hoping it would solve two issues one being the tailbone issue and the cramped leg issue. I did get a little bit of more leg room but the tailbone issue is getting out of hand. I also tried using air hawk pad but that was not the cure I was looking for in that it only gave me a few more miles because I could rock back and forth sitting on that little bit of air and it would receive a little pressure. With that rocking though i could feel when I was off my tailbone and that was when I was leaning forward. Currently with the comfort seat my elbows are still slightly bent which is putting my seating position right on the tailbone. I like the Spyder but I'm starting to wonder if I made the smartest decision when I purchased the RT. But I have to selective of what I can ride as I have paralysis in my ankles so lifting my toes to hot brakes I have to be in right position to left entire leg so alot of the foot peg Spyders would not work.
    I feel if I could move the grips maybe level or just above the mount it might give me that forward lean to get the pressure off my tailbone