Spyder Garage

Default what other brp products do you have?

I have a spyder and a outlander.Had a sea-doo xp and wore it out.More to come in the future.......

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hondaman View Post
    I have a spyder and a outlander.Had a sea-doo xp and wore it out.More to come in the future.......
    It's funny because I've always been anti-BRP. I've got a Polaris Snowmobile and Sportsman XP quad. The Spyder brought me over to the dark side, but I'll probably stick to Polaris for my other toys.

Spyder Garage

I have a 2007 RXT Sea Doo, but between work and all the time I spend on the . I'm thinking about selling it.
    Randy
    HAPPY SPYDER OWNER
    GULF COAST SPYDERRYDERS

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have a 1988 first model year Sea Doo running for the 22nd summer. All original engine with just battery, plugs, starter and impeller replaced. 580 cc Rotax two stroke runs like new. I had a 1995 first model year BRP Speedster jet boat with twin 650 Rotax two stroke engines that I ran for ten years and only replaced batteries, plugs and impeller wear rings. After one year and 6,000 miles, my luck with the Spyder has been similar as my only issue is burn mark on muffler. Hope steering recall doesn't screw things up.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have a hat!

Spyder Garage

Currently we have 2008 RXTX Sea-Doo and a 2009 RXT-IS Sea-Doo. Been Riding Sea-doos since 1989 and Ski -Doos too.

MM
    [URL="http://www.esicycleproducts.com/"]

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by j45p3r View Post
    It's funny because I've always been anti-BRP... The Spyder brought me over to the dark side...
    I was the same. I used to laugh at the broken-down Seadoos while my Yamaha FX SHO personal watercraft has always been 100% reliable after many hours of use.

3WD
    Today is a good day to ride!
    owner!

[x]- Gun rack
    [x]- Helmet-mounted fire extingusher and DPS deactivation hammer
    [x]- Large print (senior version) safety card

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I have a 2006 ski doo gsx 500 ss but after I got bitten from the thinking about selling it so I can add alot more mods to my

Spyder Garage

I have a RXP limited Sea Doo that I just had to have the engine changed on after 150 hours. A piston came through the side of the block. Dealer Maintained.

A 650 XT Quad that seems pretty bullet proof. I rolled it three times and it other than some manly looking scars it does just fine.

The Sea Doo experience ($6700) made me realize I had better start doing my own maintenance, because it is the only way to get it done correctly.

Spyder #610 30,000 miles and except for a reoccuring steering problem, even after recall, it is a doozy. I go back in the shop for the steering thing on Tuesday. Now the power steering goes away but it won't come back on half way through the turn, which makes it way less dangerous.

http://bobspyder.wordpress.com/
    #610 2007-2009
    #104 2012....

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DannyS View Post
    I have a hat!
    I'm right there with ya. Helmet, shirt, jackets, hat and pocket knife....I'm a walking BRP poster.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    I'm right there with ya. Helmet, shirt, jackets, hat and pocket knife....I'm a walking BRP poster.
    Got the hat and a jacket. BRP T-shirts seem sorta 70s Euro-look, and are priced to stay in the store.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Skidoo GSX sdi, Outlander 800. Wouldn't sell the sled, but the fourwheeler can go now that I have the spyder.

widowmaker2011

Answers from the article that brp wrote on their website last year after they interviewed me for the ultmate brp enthusiast...

What was the first BRP recreational product that you had ever owned?
    1972 Ski-Doo TNT 340 (still have)

• Throughout the years, how many total BRP products have you owned?
    12 Ski-Doo , 16 Sea-Doo, 9 Can-AM ATV's, 2 Sea-Doo Sport boats and 2 Can-Am Spyder roadsters for a total of 41 brp recreational vehicles! (no I don't have 41 now, its down to under 12.)

Spyder Garage

First man toy I ever purchased was a Bombardier product. A 1970 ski-doo Olympique (pictured below). Sitting in the garage now is a '96 Formula 500, '01 MXZ600 and a '05 MXZ REV 500ss.