Spyder Garage

Default 2015 RT Can Am - 12,200 miles - Dallas, TX area

White 2015 RT, one owner, no accidents. I no longer ride after the passing of my husband. Baja Ron Sway bar, LED skid plate, LED lights on fenders, LED lights over mirrors, and extra LED turn signals on trunk. Bracket on dash with USB and DC adaptors, kept in garage, new battery, Web Board floorboards, flag brackets on truck. Asking $14,500
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Sorry to here about your husband!! You have a nice bike there, and a go price, you'll have no problem sell that! Good luck, stay healthy!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

gonna pass this on to a friend I'm trying to recruit into the Spyder family. He's not on this page yet; but I'm working on it.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Very Active Member redneck diva's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

i am looking for a Spyder for a friend of mine,...... couple of questions, is this bike a manual or semi automatic , 5 speed or 6 speed. also the fenders look like a RT from 2012 backwards you are saying this is a 2015, did you replace the fenders?
    Redneck Diva

Member of the Southern Cruisers Riding Club Chapter #213--
    Central Georgia
    Proud PGR rider

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by redneck diva View Post
    i am looking for a Spyder for a friend of mine,...... couple of questions, is this bike a manual or semi automatic , 5 speed or 6 speed. also the fenders look like a RT from 2012 backwards you are saying this is a 2015, did you replace the fenders?
    I am not the owner, but I think I can answer most of your questions. This is a semi automatic (no shift lever on the left side). This is also a 6 speed with the 1330 engine. It also would appear to be a base RT model that has had the fog lights added (I did the same to my 2014 RT). The standard front fenders is also a give away that this is the base model RT. The floorboards are Web Boards. I also had those on my RT and they are (in my opinion) much better than the OEM floor boards as the are larger and just plain look better. Being a standard RT, it will have a manual valve to adjust the ride, but that never bothered me. It also will not have heated passenger handles and no liner in the frunk. Other than those items, there is not very much difference. Looks to be a clean bike, fairly priced. I hope this helps you, and the seller.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white