Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default (DIY - looking to: ) There was a lot of talk about multi-pin DIN connectors

Hey Guys,

In the rear trunk (2010 RT-S), upper right hand side there is multi pin DIN style connector that allows you to add a phone/MP3 player/apple product to the stereo of the Spyder.

I want to make my own cable being that I have all the parts here to make one up. I am looking for the cable PIN-OUTS. I am just looking to make a 1/8 stereo cable that will plug into a MP3 or phone (see pic).

I have searched and read up on these cables... lots of discussion on what cables people needed for particular setups but not one that I have found posted a PIN-OUT. The wiring diagram in the service manual provides no help, they don't have it labeled as to pin function (see pic).

Does anyone out there have the simple PIN-OUT for this cable? If not, is there someone that has one of these cables and is good with a multimeter?

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current - 2010 Spyder RTS

1) Experience is something you don't get until after you need it.
    2) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    3) IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT OVER??
    ___

Horsepower is an illusory mathematical equation; Torque is REAL, and is the source of all good things in the world.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?

Please check out my pics!!