Spyder Garage

Default Looking for Riders

Just looking for 's in my area Fred/Hagerstown. I got my bike this summer. My husband rides a Harley Most of our friends have Harleys so when we ride I am always outnumbered. It would be nice to turn the tables on them occas.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Though we're too far away to accommodate riding with you, just wanted to say welcome.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am available to ride any weekday (mon-fri). I used to work in Frederick until retirement. I am located in Ellicott City, Md, about 45 min from Frederick.

Wish I was available on weekends, but they are dedicated to my 3 year old grandson.

Just PM me a day or so ahead of time.

Cheers
    2020 RT Ride Frequent Stay Safe
    Aftermarket Aux Light, GPS mounting/wiring, Lamonster Garage Mirror Lock, Lamonster Garage Belt Tensioner
    Backrest Home Brew Mod

2008 RS from 2008 through 4/2015, 2015 F3-S from 4/2015 through 9/2020

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Just looking for 's in my area Fred/Hagerstown. I got my bike this summer. My husband rides a Harley Most of our friends have Harleys so when we ride I am always outnumbered. It would be nice to turn the tables on them occas.
    Laura,

I'm from Leonardtown, MD and I'd like to go on a ride with another also. I'm not sure where Hagerstown is but I don't mind long rides. I bought my Spyder in Easton (a 120 miles from home) and I go there for oil changes and maintenance.

The next time you ride with your Harley friends let me know and Ill try to make it, to help to turn the tables on them.

Don

Spyder Garage

Laura...you know me. ALWAYS up for a ryde!! But my October weekend schedule is FULL and September is fast filling up.

It was nice meeting Dale and Alex last weekend

Brian
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm available a lot of weekends

\Regards,

Craig
    Regards,

Craig Clive
    Ellicott City, MD

06/06/2011 25,291 Miles Average MPG 32.2

Spyder Garage

welcome Enjoy your
    Wow what a ride!! Love my spyder!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Missed you in Gatlinburg last week. How are you doing? Found any company yet?

Brian
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Default I'm waiting for my RT-S PE, but still have my Burgman

Hi gang ...

Heretofore, I have owned a 2008 Suzuki Burgman 650 Exec, which is a wonderful bike. In early December I put my $1K down for a 2010 Spyder RT-S PE with the SE5 transmission. I head up a riding group, originally set up for maxi scoots called "Maryland Stray Cats," currently with 16 members. One of the reasons I like the Spyder RT is I can go solo, tour with bikes; or even still hang with my maxi scoot buds. I mean ... is an RT-5 with a semi-auto tranny much less than a juxtaposed three-wheel, 1000cc scoot? Whatever ... it's a hoot!

Now, I'm asking folks to be in touch and I've one request. Does any local Spyder owner out there have an RS or GS with the SE5 transmission? If so, I'd like to hear from you. The reason I ask is that I can't get a peep of a response from brp.spyder.com or Pete's cycle, et al regarding any potential for a test ride in the future. I ordered my future RT in good faith, but would really like to feel the power between my legs as it were before I close the deal in February or March. All I really want to do is sit on either version of the Spyder (RT or RS), with an SE5, get a pre-flight from the owner, start it and maybe drive it around the block. I'll swap for a ride on the Burgie! (maybe not a fair swap).

Best to all,

Paul Armstrong

Spyder Garage

I'm in germantown and up for a ride on the weekends
    2009 SE5 Aerocharger turbo, Evoluzione Swaybar, Penske racing shocks, 225/45 r15 hankook ventus r-s3 tires all the way around

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Over in Manchester. Let me know when you want to ride.