Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member Peacekeeper6's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by triplethreat View Post
    There are a lot of folks that think the guys that race at Isle of Mann is totally insane. I enjoy watching it, but honestly, you couldn't pay me enough money to race there. Even some of the MotoGP guys thinks they are nuts.
    I enjoy watching that event as well. Attending the Isle of Man is on my Bucket List.

The guys who race that event definitely have balls of steel........or lack of brain cells, LOL.

One of the best race courses I've had the pleasure of watching a Superbike race occurred in Laguna Seca, back in 2002. Definitely an AWESOME place !! Of course, I placed myself at the famous Corkscrew and saw racers performing the left-right turn transition.

Wicked cool. Crossed that off my Bucket List.

At the bottom of the Corkscrew, I saw a racer high-side. Didn't faze him one bit and he got right back on his bike.
    SIGNATURE PIC CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

2016 Toyota Sienna SE - hers
    2002 BMW 325i - his
    1994 Chevrolet Silverado K1500 Sportside Z71 - whoevers vehicle is in the shop
    2009 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Vivid Black) - his
    2018 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited - hers
    2007 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL883 Low (Pearl White) - hers (SOLD 02/29/20)
    2011 Tao Tao 50 - whoevers bike is in the shop
    2007 Reinell 186 FNS - the dog's
    1995 Fleetwood Flair 27R - EVERYBODY'S !

Spyder Garage

Hi Lou,
    Had the "bucket list" experience at Laguna Seca when my son bought me a lap on the course. Of course it was lead but the " bike police" so we couldn't do any thing stupid........ but they didn't have a sweeper. Soooooo, my poor, old slow ZX-11 took the sweeper position and let the pack pull ahead. I had the corkscrew ( turn 9 ) all to my self and I DIDN'T do anything stupid.

Lew L
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow